AH legend
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, AHEIA
Hunted
Canada(AB, BC, SASK, NWT)), USA (WY, MN, TX), South Africa (Limpopo and Eastern Cape), Zambia
Hi all, just joined up yesterday, was to South Africa in 2012 and planning to return next year so doing a little research. Not sure but am thinking of going to a new area/country. Will probably be hard to beat my lasst trip but going to give it a go.

Welcome, I'm a new member myself and about to go on my 'first' safari. Post up some pics from your first trip - since I caught this Africa hunting bug I just can't seem to see enough pictures of those beautiful animals.

Welcome to AH!

Another Canadian in the mix.

You'll have your best go at beating it here on AH.

Please share your last trip report with us when you can.

Welcome to AH from another new member.

1895gunner

Welcome to AH! Look forward to a report and pics of your first trip over.

welcome and enjoy the site cls .
look foreward to hearing about your last African adventure .

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH cls! Enjoy the site, we'll be standing by waiting to hear about your last trip and drool over the pics.

Welcome to AH sure you will enjoy it here, feel free to swing by the all Africa expo if you are in the Calgary area this weekend sure you'll find something good there, or RIGHT HERE ON AH is always a good reliable start.

My very best always.

Welcome to AH from a fellow albertan

Welcome to AH sure you will enjoy it here, feel free to swing by the all Africa expo if you are in the Calgary area this weekend sure you'll find something good there, or RIGHT HERE ON AH is always a good reliable start.

My very best always.

PM Sent

Welcome to AH cls!

Welcome to AH!

Welcome to AH, cls! The best hunting site and community on the web and in the Globe! Waiting for those pictures of your previous trip to South Africa.

Thanks all,
I will try and figure out how to post pictures and some sort of report on my hunt.

cls

Cruiser1.jpg

Hey all just thought that I would add a teaser picture until I get a chance to add a story and pictures.

:welcome::welcome::welcome:

Welcome to AH, cls !

View attachment 25054

Hey all just thought that I would add a teaser picture until I get a chance to add a story and pictures.

That is about as close to a lord derby eland as you will get for under $50,000! LOL congrats

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg