Member of
NRA Life, Handloaders Anonymous
Hunted
USA, South Africa, Zimbabwe
Hildebeest.jpg

What difference does it make??

Biddleman, you are a friend for life! :D

Anyone draw a cow tag?.........................................FWB

Damn it!!! I had to look :A Bang Head: That's just not right.
We need a gouge out my eyeballs smilie

I just threw up a little! Can anyone blame billy boy for Monica? As tax payers we pay the feed bill on that!

Now youse guys will get a certain member all upset for talking about his hero babe thataways! Bad boys.:rolleyes::D:LOL::ROFLMAO:

now thats no way for you to talk about your next president.........now i would be :LOL: if it wasnt for the fact that she will screw up not only the usa, but the rest of the world as well..................:(

now thats no way for you to talk about your next president.........now i would be :LOL: if it wasnt for the fact that she will screw up not only the usa, but the rest of the world as well..................:(
If anyone could do worst than Barry Hussain, she could. If Hillery, Pelosi, Feinstien, and Boxer all run around together they will instantly be deemed the FUGLY FOUR!

You know the old saying, "There's always a worse road than the on you're traveling on". Well, that just scares the shit out of me!:eek:

All of you guys got it right. That bitch makes me want to ........well you know. I just did. Anybody got some gum?
Lord help the world if she gets elected.

All of you guys got it right. That bitch makes me want to ........well you know. I just did. Anybody got some gum?

The scary thing is, an electorate screwed up enough to elect the punk Obama twice would probably also consider electing this witch.

Amen brother!
So far I haven't heard a name that would be a serious contender to defeat her from the Republican side :(
Sigh...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanRigby4

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you