New Brunswick Black Bear Hunt Sale

outdoorconnection

AH member
Reaction score
Website
www.outdoor-connection.com
Deals & offers
In New Brunswick, there are magnificent forests, with a mix of soft and hard woods, lot
of lakes, rivers and swamps. The forests are a paradise for wildlife such as small
games, black bears and moose.
Upon your arrival at the lodge, you will be greeted by Pierre and Ron. Over 50 years
experience as hunters and fishermen, they will be your guides for your entire stay.
The setup of tree stands and feeding of the hunting sites are also provided by Pierre
and Ron.
Guests will enjoy their stay in a magnificent lodge, located in a hard wood ridge and is
the ideal place for an unforgettable time. Located in a secluded area far from the city,
traffic and pollution, you will appreciate the fresh air, the singing of the birds and enjoy
being lulled by the melodious silence of an area almost absent of noise.
The lodge has an upper floor where you will find nice rooms that can accommodate up to
six hunters. You will enjoy the luxury of a full bathroom, fireplace and much more.
While staying with them, you will be served three meals a day (home cooked meals),
travelling to the hunting sites, shooting range for hunters and more.
To help maintain the black bear population and to ensure a quality hunt year after year,
they are trying to spare females with cubs as much as possible.
They have over 25 baited sites and stands for both rifle and archery hunters. The bear
population is very high in New Brunswick, approximately 17,000.

Regular Price $1500.00 Sale $1200.00 All Inclusive!!!!!!

PR Guide Bear.jpg PR Guide Bear 2.jpg PR Guide Bear 3.jpg
Week of May 7 to 11-----4 openings

For fall season Sept 2012----for bow hunters only
Sept 17 to 21 ( for bow hunters only)------$1200.00--------6 openings

PM me or Email me if you are Interested and I can get things taken care of for you. This is one of the specials that we have sent to us from our Outfitters that only we get, not the general public.

How much are tags? Are there any other expenses? Fly in or drive in? More details would really be helpful.

This trip includes Tags, and there are no other expenses except if you want to mount your Trophy! :) For traveling to the outfitter: If you are driving you can meet at a predetermined spot and the Owner Pierre will have you follow him to the lodge. If you are Flying you would fly into Bathust, NB and then he would transport you to the lodge himself.

If a person wants us to help them book the flights as well for them we also take care of that for them.

This seems like a really good deal. I paid the same price for a NB hunt back in 2005 and had a wonderful experience. The fishing in NB is great and they have lots of bears.

Thank you, yes it is a great great deal, would be very hard to match the price. Also a 100% opportunity, that is not easy to accomplish, they have used every tag since 2000!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SungHiggin

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg