Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
just thought i would upset some of the boys with the new toy that arrived before christmas for the dance floor in the bar.....its been fun ;):biggrin2: 29122013099.jpg29122013100.jpg deciding whose turn next....

Just keep you cloths on while using this thing spike, an keep the body oils to a minimum. :polevault::fear:

Damn, you have a fun job.

Just keep you cloths on while using this thing spike, an keep the body oils to a minimum. :polevault::fear:

scott i promise you i have no intention of going near it :biggrin2: as i have it reserved for young ladies to show their skills on :clapping: kate is getting quite good on it, especially after a few glasses of champagne :eyecrazy:

Some people have all the luck, congrats :beer:.

YOU ARE THE MAN !!!!

:worship::worship::worship: I just thought that I had the perfect trophy room... Video much needed ! :dancing:

i dont think i would survive long if any videos appeared

We are very supportive here.
Tell all those talented ladies they have a captive international audience waiting to discover them.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont let that girl with the clogs on there until she takes them off .
id hate to see her kick them off and ruin that bueatiful painting of the sable :thumb:
and think of that black eye, as taking one for the team :biggrin2:

Atta boys , brick and bluey.
Hey spike, I think I heard that bluey was the current "talent scout" for pole dancing with the stars..jus saying. The ladies could be famous.:wink:

PICS PICS PICS PICS one more time PICS

Makes one think of giving up hunting- OH wait, different kind of hunting!

Apparently everyone in town wants to get invited to spike.t's Christmas party and it is not for the eggnog :barmy:

That's great! No really that is GREAT!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisabeth1

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross