Need advice or just comments on hunting Gerenuk.....

first safari

AH member
Reaction score
I am currently searching for outfitters to go hunting for Gerenuk and seems like most are in Tanzania.....are there other options / locations to consider?

At least on the few websites that I have viewed......Gerenuk aren't available unless you are going to book a 16 or 21 day safari. Can a hunter go to Tanzania and hunt for say.......JUST a few species like Gerenuk and Grants Gazelle?

Love to have some input and advice from those in the AH community.

I have actually been curious about this too. I would love to know if you can shoot those critters only available on the longer licences simply by purchasing the longer licence but not the longer safari.

I have actually been curious about this too. I would love to know if you can shoot those critters only available on the longer licences simply by purchasing the longer licence but not the longer safari.

I'm headed to RSA (Limpopo) next June, but looking ahead two years at the two animals I mentioned........hope we get some folks commenting on this Hopefully some outfitters that chase those "critters" daily!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18whlsrolin

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross