Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SAJW
Good day to the members.
I am curious , will this type of flint work to start a fire ? If so is there a member who will be so kind as to ship a few pieces to my country , South Africa? Since it is not rifle parts/ammo/brass I think it is safe to say there will not be any penalties in this regards..
I received a "Tonteldoos"" from a friend and need some flint to make it work..I also am looking in the possibility to use flint for arrowheads to hunt using my traditional self bow...
I really would appreciate it very much if this will be possible, my word is good and solid , I will make the necessary payment to you, the person who will be able to assist me in this regards.

Here is a link to the web page where they sell flint, if you do not have your own contact for flint..
http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-lbs-of-N...364377?hash=item1c64cee2d9:g:TBkAAOxyTjNShmTq

Kind Regards

Gert Odendaal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaja

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,