Namibian outfitter wanted

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by johnfox, Oct 27, 2013.

1. johnfox

johnfox AH Senior Member

Member of:
    Sporting Shooters Association of Australia. Australian Deer Association
    Hunted:
    Australia, New Zealand, Namibia
    A friend and myself are in the very early stages of putting a hunt together for ourselves and another four hunters to hunt in Namibia in a couple of years time.
    At this point in time I'd like to make contact with, or be referred to an outfitter who could handle a party of six.
    Three of us have hunting in Africa before and two of us aren't all that concerned about taking many animals, it's the whole trip that's important. I would be happy just to take photos of the other blokes on a couple of days. Transport to and from the hunting area wouldn't be an issue either, we will hire a vehicle/s. Cost will be a consideration, none of us a company execs etc, just blue collar.
    We would like the chance to take some cull animals if possible and if there's some bird shooting available I'll be a happy man.

John

2. BRICKBURN

BRICKBURN SUPER MODERATOR CONTRIBUTOR GOLD BENEFACTOR AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    KZN Hunters Assoc
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa, Botswana, Canada, USA, Mexico
  3. DOC-404

DOC-404 AH Elite

My Photos:
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Angola, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Mozambique and Poachers.
  4. HuntingAgent.com

HuntingAgent.com SPONSOR AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Hi John,

Ozondjahe is a great location you certainly could not go wrong there. They do stay pretty booked up for most of the season. I have a couple of other outfitter that may suit your needs. if you would drop me a PM with your email and I'll get some information over to you.

5. joester

joester AH Veteran

Member of:
    No. Amer. Moose Foundation, Mule Deer Found; RMEF (life Member), SCI, NRA, RGS, NWTF, PF, DU, Izaac Walton League, Nat'l. Trappers Assoc.
    Hunted:
    US / Canada/Namibia/Moz/Zim
    Christi Liebenberg of Hatari Safaris. mY WIFE & i HUNTED W/HIM ON OUR 1ST SAFARI (NOW PLANNING #5). He has multiple xxl ranches to hunt and is a full PH so if you want a big critter up in the Caprivi he can do that too. He & His great wife Velia were born/raised on Namibian ranches. You won't be sorry, very accomodating & laid back, not a "Shoot,Shoot, Shoot!!" type of PH.

6. Tootabi Hunting Safaris

Tootabi Hunting Safaris SPONSOR AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SA Hunters, ECGMA
    Hunted:
    Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia
    Hi JohnFox, the Namibian hunt sounds extremely exciting. And ask me, I have been there a couple of times, and yes it is absolutely another world! That is AFRICA!!!

I have a contact to a place, you would fall in love with. Get in contact with me so that I can get you on their track. My email is info@tootabi.com

I know you would be satisfied with these ones.

Kind regards,

7. KMG Hunting Safaris

KMG Hunting Safaris SPONSOR AH Elite

My Photos:
    Member of:
    PHASA ; SCI ; DSC ; Eastern Cape Game Management Association ; PE Pistol and Rifle Club
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, New Zealand
    Hey John,
    We have a great place in Namibia that can cater to your needs. Please let me know if you need any assistance.

Cheers,
    Marius