Namibia Safari

Discussion in 'Hunting Africa' started by huntnfool, Mar 26, 2009.

1. huntnfool

huntnfool AH Member

I would appreciate the members input and recommendations on Namibia PH's you have hunted with. I am planning to go this year or in 2010.

Thanks,

Huntnfool

2. enysse

enysse AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
    It all depends on what you want to hunt? If you wanted to hunt red hartebeest, gemsbok, blesbok, mountain zebra, black and blue wildebeest and springbok. The guy I went with last year was dirt cheap and I mean dirt cheap. It was ranch owned my Brian O' Lynn...he's a supreme court justice there. Chris Senekal was the PH.

The northern part of the country has great kudu, leopard, hyenas....but less springbok, gemsbok and red hartebeest. It's thicker....not wide open like the Kalahari.

Eland are in good quality too. I just didn't have the time or money.

3. RAdkins

RAdkins New Member

Member of:
    NRA (Endowment) NAHC (Life) Hunter Education Instructor
    You might want to give CEC Safaris a try. Website Home. My brother and I hunted with them in 2007 on our first trip to Africa. Was not disappointed on a single thing. Plenty of plains game of almost all species, terrific accomadations and the food was outstanding. Went there as clients and returned with new friends. Any questions you have about them do not hesitate to call or e-mail me at the address given under recommendations at their site....Roy

4. Frederik

Frederik AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    BASA
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique and Sweden
    You might want to try Karl Stumpfe of Ndumo Hunting Safaris we have a very good working relationship with him and he is renowned to finding your animals or cats if you are after leopard.

5. Ray Atkinson

Ray Atkinson AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI Dallas
    Hunted:
    RSA, Botswana, CAR, Tanzania, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Mozambique, Kenya way back when, and a few others that I can't remember.
  6. Karl Stumpfe

Karl Stumpfe AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NAPHA, SCI, DSC, SAHCA
    Hunted:
    Namibia, Zimbabwe, RSA, USA
    NAPHA members

Hi Huntnfool

You are welcome to speak to me regarding hunting in Namibia. We offer most available game, from dik-dik to elephant, and about all inbetween. You should also consult the Namibian Professional Hunter's Association's list of members, to make sure your selected PH/ outfitter is a member. (Make sure that he is at least a Hunting Guide member (HG), not just a sponsoring or extraordinary member (SM and EM.))

NAPHA: Namibia Professional Hunting Association: Members

Hope this helps.

Kind regards,
    Karl