NAMIBIA: Leopard Hunt With Leopard Legend Safaris

Great hunt and pics! You are 100% correct on attitude making or breaking a hunt. I've dreamed of kudu for years and in 2014 went to Namibia with that as my main goal. I didn't get one, so I have to go back! But the trip was so much more for me than the kills. Just seeing the different mammal and bird species, tortoises and even the insects was amazing. All the different sounds and smells that we don't have in Canada are still fresh in my mind a year later. My last evening hunt I was sitting over a waterhole for kudu. We could see a bull through openings in the brush, but never saw the horns and it eventually wandered off. I was pretty down over that, then a flock of probably 50 guinea fowl of various sizes arrived and started to one by one fly up into a big tree to roost for the night. It was very entertaining, especially watching the little ones try to snuggle up to their mothers until they pushed her off the branch! One of those life moments that will stay with me always.

Great hunt thanks for sharing the great pictures .

wow! yes! very good on the cheetah and dikdik! two main animals if I ever to go Namibia!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThomasS111

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!