Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Hello everyone, I am looking into a leopard hunt in Namibia with Namib Sun Safaris. Anyone hunt with them?

I have not hunted with them and am not bad mouthing them.
Did you get a bunch of references from them for Leopard hunts?
I just looked at their gallery on the web and only saw two Cheetah pictures. (just wondering)

I have not hunted with them and am not bad mouthing them.
Did you get a bunch of references from them for Leopard hunts?
I just looked at their gallery on the web and only saw two Cheetah pictures. (just wondering)
I did get a bunch of photo's from the U.S. booking agent. And spoke with several hunters who were in camp when leopards were taken. Also several clients were take past bait sites and had seen trail cam pictures of large males that were there just several hours prior.

I did get a bunch of photo's from the U.S. booking agent. And spoke with several hunters who were in camp when leopards were taken.
But, not the Leopard hunters themselves??o_O Why?

Also several clients were take past bait sites and had seen trail cam pictures of large males that were there just several hours prior.
I am an expert in seeing Leopard on trail cameras. It's that darned shooting them that I have fallen short on. :)

I did get a bunch of photo's from the U.S. booking agent. And spoke with several hunters who were in camp when leopards were taken. Also several clients were take past bait sites and had seen trail cam pictures of large males that were there just several hours prior.
Well Iam not sure about that question but I will tell you the trophy fee of $8500 is applied when taken..Do you think that is enough incentive or just a ploy to get you to take plains game?

Well Iam not sure about that question but I will tell you the trophy fee of $8500 is applied when taken..Do you think that is enough incentive or just a ploy to get you to take plains game?

That trophy fee should get someone inviting you to shoot a Leopard for sure. :)

That trophy fee should get someone inviting you to shoot a Leopard for sure. :)
Spoke with the booking agent here said Nambi Sun web site was designed by someone in exchange for some animals very quickly. That web site has not been updated since 2011. The agents web site is better and he has sent me a bunch of pictures. Lots of cats in the area.

Spoke with the booking agent here said Nambi Sun web site was designed by someone in exchange for some animals very quickly. That web site has not been updated since 2011. The agents web site is better and he has sent me a bunch of pictures. Lots of cats in the area.

That is exactly the research you need to do.
If you are satisfied with the answers you are getting then you may have made a decision.
Good luck.

( It always amazes me how little effort gets put into websites. They market for you around the world 24 hours a day.)

That is exactly the research you need to do.
If you are satisfied with the answers you are getting then you may have made a decision.
Good luck.

( It always amazes me how little effort gets put into websites. They market for you around the world 24 hours a day.)
I am satisfied with the feed back I ve received. References are outstanding saying they put out tremendous effort for their hunter. They start baiting and dragging scent several weeks in advance of a leopard hunters arrival. A lot of resident cat's and transient cats moving thru I am told. In any event I will find out in 2017 as I booked it yesterday.

I am satisfied with the feed back I ve received. References are outstanding saying they put out tremendous effort for their hunter. They start baiting and dragging scent several weeks in advance of a leopard hunters arrival. A lot of resident cat's and transient cats moving thru I am told. In any event I will find out in 2017 as I booked it yesterday.

That's what I thought. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg