Namibia Hunt for Sale

caleblailaa

Reaction score
Deals & offers
My wife and I purchased a hunt through SCI convention in Las Vegas this year (2012.) She is now pregnant and we cannot go. It is for 2 hunters and 2 observers. 7 days of hunting, 1x1 guided hunt. Two Kalahari springbok, one impala, one hartebeest, and one southern greater kudu, FOR EACH HUNTER. This Namibia based safari is in the Kalahari, where you will hunt a concession of approximately 400,000 hetacres. Included are tented camp or lodge accomodations, meals. 1x1 guide service, trophy fees for included game, hunt/airport transportation and field prep. Additional hunters $380 per day; observers $180 per day. Not included: are firearm permit, before/after expenses, dipping/packing and expediting and gratuities. Hunt may be upgraded to include additional game. Arrival/Departure point is Hosea Kutako Airport, Windhoek Namibia. Many dates open in 2013, or the week of October 2012 (20th - 26th.) We would like $8,500 bundle, because of our new baby coming, however we will work with you. Please call me personally if you are interested. We live in Colorado, USA. 970-901-8441 or 970-261-2187

Congratulations and condolences.
Who is this hunt with?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Huntingthewoods

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois