NAMIBIA: Has Anyone Hunted With Frontier Safaris Namibia & SA?

JGRaider

AH fanatic
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
B&C, DSC
Hunted
US, Mexico, S Africa, Namibia
Anyone know anything about Frontier Safaris? Owners are Barry and Lizelle Burchell. They have been in the safari business for 20 years or so. I've read what little I could find here on a lawsuit a few years ago regarding the owner, but I'm wanting to hear from people who have hunted with him in the past few years. Reason being they are offering a really unbelievable package on a plains game safari. Thanks.

I know about one Frontier Safaris that a Danish agent has been selling hunts for in East Cape in South Africa for some years.
They seem to have rather high daily and trophy rates, but very low prices on their packages compared with the daily and trophy rates.

I have not hunted with them myself, but I used their Danish agent for my SA hunt in 2011.

I hunted with them this year, April 2015. they were amazing. Scot their son was my Dad and I's guide and we got 11 animals in 3 days, it was amazing. Better than i could have imagined and I have had crappy outfitters from Mexico to Canada.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg