Namibia Exportable Elephant Bull Hunt 2016

JamesJ

AH elite
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
I have a hunting outfitter north of Etosha park with one bull Elephant left this year. Hunt need to be taken before the end of November.

These are big body bulls and ivory average is 30-35 lbs. They do get bigger and there is no charge for larger ivory, with some Elephant bulls going 50 lbs per side in the area.

The Elephant hunt is 10 days long and is based from a bush style tented camp and hunter should be able to walk at least a couple miles per day. You will need to fly into and out of Windhoek.

The Elephant hunt is $27,000 USD all in. If for some reason an Elephant is not taken the trophy fee of $20,000 is refundable.

2016-08-25-PHOTO-00001052[153518].jpg
2016-08-25-PHOTO-00001051[153431].jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice offer James, hope someone can take you up on this deal!

It is an outstanding offer James. You should sell this one quickly.

By the way is the bull pictured from the area to be hunted?

Nice bull and it looks like whoever was shooting did a good job on the shot placement!

One HELL of a deal!!!

@jeff you do know you can take an elephant with your bow right???

@jeff you do know you can take an elephant with your bow right???
Not in Namibia as bowhunting big five and/or dangerous game, such as Elephant, Rhino, Cape Buffalo, Lion and Leopard is illegal in Namibia.

Not in Namibia as bowhunting big five and/or dangerous game, such as Elephant, Rhino, Cape Buffalo, Lion and Leopard is illegal in Namibia.

Didn't realize that Jerome! I stand corrected then.
Sorry Jeff!

Yes there's that and the 27,000 holding me back. LOL

Jeff I was just trying to get you to think really big about using your bow! HA. I actually have seen a video of a hunter taking an elephant with his bow on YouTube.
Yep that money thing seems to get in my way too! LOL

Jeff I was just trying to get you to think really big about using your bow! HA. I actually have seen a video of a hunter taking an elephant with his bow on YouTube.
Yep that money thing seems to get in my way too! LOL
I would like to hunt buff with my bow, but it would have to be the right opportunity, but that's about as big as would go!

James nice offer.

@CAustin , my avatar is a 72 pounder taken with a bow......would I do it again...I don't think so.....add another 0 on the 27k, I might begin to think about it.

Up close and personal with a bow on Elephant would be exciting.
But you had better have your Sh&*t together as a bow hunter.
Buffalo was an adrenalin rush.

James nice offer.

@CAustin , my avatar is a 72 pounder taken with a bow......would I do it again...I don't think so.....add another 0 on the 27k, I might begin to think about it.

I didn't realize that about your Avatar. I bet it was exciting none the less.

This is a great offer. If I didn't already have an elephant I think I would be chomping at the bit to do this hunt. Good luck selling it James!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I must say Jim thats a bloody good deal. Unfortunately I'm unable to go to Africa now till 2018!!!:cry::Arghh: By order of SWMBO (She Who Must Be Obeyed).
Mind you gives me longer to save for a really good hunt, so in a way shes doing me a favour.

i was just in Namibia a couple days ago... i already want to go back! sadly this just isnt possible for me. :cry:

if your looking for an exportable elephant hunt, you wont likely find many better deals then this.

-matt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois