NAMIBIA: Did Someone Go Hunting With Etosha Heights Game Safaris?

Nicholas Barcomb

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
Ducks Unlimited, North American Hunting Club, BASS, North American Fishing Club
Hunted
Canada and USA
Has anyone hunted with this outfitter? If so, what did you like or not like and would you recommend them? Thank you.

I have not hunted with them, but do know their Outfit in Namibia. They are well known and very reputable Company. If you want to hunt in Namibia, I will recommend them.

In my research I also found Schoenfeld Safaris who are one of the oldest safari companies in Namibia. I checked their references which were outstanding. I m booked to hunt leopard with them in September.

Hi Nicholas, they are in a very special area in Namibia on the southwestern border of the Etosha National Park. You will have a great hunt with them.

If you're interested, here is recently released a new two part film about hunting in Namibia and the outfitter is Etosha Heights. I will suggest that this would give you a very good idea of what to expect in terms of location, terrain and accommodation. A search on YouTube will also bring up some promotional films from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. The PGs look very nice, especially the gemsbok and kudu. Would probably go there for those and then move to the Selous or Limpopo for buff. We shall see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ThaliaPace

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Coltwoody@me.com
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross