Namibia Caprivi Elephant Hunt Special

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by Karl Stumpfe, Jun 9, 2009.

1. Karl Stumpfe

Karl Stumpfe AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NAPHA, SCI, DSC, SAHCA
    Hunted:
    Namibia, Zimbabwe, RSA, USA
    Due to a cancellation by a Russian hunter, the following is available in the Sobbe/ Balerwha conservancies of Namibia’s Caprivi:
    1 elephant bull, 12 days hunting, drive from Windhoek or Katima Airport to camp and back, all accommodation while hunting, food and drinks in moderation: US$28000. 50% deposit of dayfees secures a date. (Cost can be broken down as follows: US$850/ day for 12 days, and US$ 17 800 trophy fee for the elephant).
    I have the following dates open:
    16 Sept – 7 October
    21 October – 9 November
    Otherwise another PH can do the hunt.
    There is also some plains game available.

This hunt normally sells for US$ 35 000, which can be broken down as follows: (US$ 1250/ day for 12 days and US$ 20 000 for the elephant trophy fee.)

Last edited: Jun 9, 2009
  2. Frederik

Frederik AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    BASA
    Hunted:
    South Africa, Namibia, Mozambique and Sweden
    For those of you who are serious about hunting and especially elephant I can highly recommend Karl you will not easily find a more straight forward and hard hunting PH who only shoots when the sh*t really hits the fan.

Hunting DG is fun hunting it with Karl is even more fun, so whoever can take up this deal you will have a fantastic time.

3. Karl Stumpfe

Karl Stumpfe AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NAPHA, SCI, DSC, SAHCA
    Hunted:
    Namibia, Zimbabwe, RSA, USA
    Sorry guys, not surprisingly, this offer was taken up. I do have another bull on optional quota in North of Khaudum Park/ Kavango region for the same price if someone is interested.