AH senior member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
NWTF, RMEF, SCI, NRA LIfe
Hunted
Namibia, Canada, U.S.A.
This hunt would work great for a group of guys who are bowhunters. The hunt will be conducted on a private farm near Omaruru and an area in the Western Desert. Gert van der Walt Safaris is sponsoring the hunt.
Gert has lowered his daily rate to $250 per day for a minimum 7 day hunt. The ratio of hunters to guide will be 2X1. In order for this hunt to be booked, there must be a minimum of four hunters and a maximum of six. The daily rate includes VAT and excludes alcohol.
Trophy fees are reasonable such as kudu $1,500, gemsbok $650, zebra (Hartmann's or Burchell's $1,000, springbok $550, Steenbok $420, Hartebeest $650, Eland $1,900. Other prices are available on website.
Culling for non-trophy animals is available after three trophy animals have been taken by the hunter. Culling prices are $140 for springbok, $180 for gemsbok, $180 for hartebeest and $180 for blesbok.
Questions? See website, or email.

The specific area the hunt is scheduled for is the Gaingu Concession and Farm Rupple. The daily rate includes the services of a professional hunter, hunting car, skinning, tracking (if needed), accommodation with meals and soft drinks. The daily rate does not include alcohol, accommodations before and after the hunt, insurance, airfare or any taxidermy costs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,