Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI
Hunted
USA, Mexico, New Zealand, Namibia
I will try to give a detailed account of our 1st safari later , but for now enjoy some trophy photos. We hunted with Botha Jansen at Reveille Hunting Farm with most of a 14 day hunt focused on a monster Leopard that turned out to be too clever. We did manage to salvage the trip with some nice fast paced plains game hunting. I really wish the Leopard would have cooperated so we could have enjoyed the accomodations and hunted a little more selectively and done more with the bows. I also left my disk with the game cam photos of the cat but should have them in a week or so.
Thanks,
Dustin

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
We also took part in the SCI Blue Bag program which was extremely rewarding.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Thanks for the hunting report! Great pictures....to bad you missed out on the leopard!

Dlove ~ thanks for sharing the photos - they are fantastic and some super trophies that you both harvested. Guess you'll just have to return for Leopard now?

Congrats to both of you! Those are some awesome trophies. Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to read the full report.

nd

Special Thanks to Lori for arranging the travel. Everything went smooth as silk. Hopefully I will be calling you soon to arrange a return trip for the leopard and taking my 7 year old along for plains game. I knew Africa was going to be amazing, but it got a hold of my wife more than I thought.

Dustin, Thanks for the great pictures, you certainly took some nice trophies. I am glad that you shared the SCI Blue Bag / SafariCare Program with us, this a great program for hunters to enrich the communities that they are visiting. Looking forward to hearing more about that elusive Leopard and seeing some of the trail cam pictures.

Most welcome Dlove ~ I'm so glad the travel was smooth - that's what I like to hear. I agree, Africa is very addictive and I'm sure your 7yr old will be in heaven!

game cam pics

Finally got a copy of the game cam pics. Leopard on the bait in daylight hours. Also a young brown hyena.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Dustin,

Thank you for the hunting report. That was a good looking leopard male though. Too bad you could not get him. Looking forward on meeting you guys sometime.

Best regards,

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeraldineI

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!