Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Ok fellas, and ladies pardon me...I have exactly 30 day's until my departure to Namibia to hopefully put a leopard in the salt... The anticipation is killlllling me....I ll bet more than few members will be happy to hear me stop ranting and raving about this my first safari....:LOL:

Here is a monster kitty track I came across in my travels!
Which is the kitty track?

P1000482.jpg

Brickburn, any decent hunter will know that's Cecil's track...:A Blowup:

Johnny all the best for your safari....

almost time to go get your cat buddy. Then you can start planning your second and third trip like all the rest of us after there first.

You are in for headaches , migraines , sleepless nights , even a touch of premature ejaculation !
And it will get worse during the next few weeks . When you realize that you have packed 20 pairs of socks instead of 4 you will know there is only one week to go . 24 hours before the flight you will need to repack again and leave behind your soft toys , frilly undies , and the 4 pair of floral pajamas your wife packed when you were not looking ! But don't panic , it gets worse . Even as you check your gear in at the airport you will wonder what you have forgotten . Then there is the 20 plus hours of flying , sweating that your bags will not end up in Russia and the next time you see your rifle will be on TV being used in a mass murder somewhere !
Don't forget to post on social media that you are off to Africa hunting poooor defenseless cats that love being patted and getting their photo taken before you go . Just so everyone can meet at the airport you when you come home !
Hope this helps your anxiety attacks a bit and calms you down .
Once there nothing else matters , everyone is on the same page !!!
Wish I was coming with you . I am suffering from post Namibia hunting syndrome , there is no cure my doctor reckons .
He said I have to go back to have any chance of getting better .
Cheers Dory .

The anticipation is killlllling me....I ll bet more than few members will be happy to hear me stop ranting and raving about this my first safari....:LOL:

nah mate ,we still got 30more days to get sick of hearing about your up and coming leopard hunt ...........:D Beers::A Thumbs Up::E Big Grin::E Big Grin:

you will no doubt be going through a lot of the emotions and stresses that the kiwi speaks of , except that fourth one , what the hell is this premature ejaculation , business????
it must a kiwi thing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>:E Happy::D Beers::E Oh Yeah::E Oh Yeah::E Oh Yeah:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is a monster kitty track I came across in my travels!
Which is the kitty track?

View attachment 46256
Looks like a monster!
almost time to go get your cat buddy. Then you can start planning your second and third trip like all the rest of us after there first.
Hey bill ya you get! Looking like it's going to be a buffalo hunt. Lion not looking promising

You are in for headaches , migraines , sleepless nights , even a touch of premature ejaculation !
And it will get worse during the next few weeks . When you realize that you have packed 20 pairs of socks instead of 4 you will know there is only one week to go . 24 hours before the flight you will need to repack again and leave behind your soft toys , frilly undies , and the 4 pair of floral pajamas your wife packed when you were not looking ! But don't panic , it gets worse . Even as you check your gear in at the airport you will wonder what you have forgotten . Then there is the 20 plus hours of flying , sweating that your bags will not end up in Russia and the next time you see your rifle will be on TV being used in a mass murder somewhere !
Don't forget to post on social media that you are off to Africa hunting poooor defenseless cats that love being patted and getting their photo taken before you go . Just so everyone can meet at the airport you when you come home !
Hope this helps your anxiety attacks a bit and calms you down .
Once there nothing else matters , everyone is on the same page !!!
Wish I was coming with you . I am suffering from post Namibia hunting syndrome , there is no cure my doctor reckons .
He said I have to go back to have any chance of getting better .
Cheers Dory .
Dory , so what your saying is this trip is going to be like all the other hunts I've taken. Lol. I swear I'm stressed until I put my hands on my baggage and gun case. Then I breathe a sigh of relief. Lol

Its all part of the journey mate .
You will not relax until you are finally sitting in your old clothes and smelly boots with a cold Winhoek lager in you mit .
Shit , I can taste it now ..!

The anticipation is killlllling me....I ll bet more than few members will be happy to hear me stop ranting and raving about this my first safari....:LOL:

Its what Aussies do before they play the All Blacks !!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dont know what happened there Bluey ?
I managed to add to your thread .
Didnt know I was that clever .

Johnny , obviously, you are in the clutches of Safari fever! The only course of treatment is to cross the Atlantic Ocean and hunt. Most doctors will recommend a second and sometimes a third round of treatment! I strongly suggest that you make immediate preparations for the needed additional treatment. Billc will gladly assist you in that task. Very few individuals stricken with this terrible condition survive with only one round of treatment. I myself have been treated twice but alas I have relapsed and therefore must return to South Africa for an extra heavy dose of the afore mentioned treatment.....about six tons to be exact. Now I've been informed that dropping old spots can In fact cause a complete remission of safari fever if the encounter causes one to....shall I say loose control of ones self requiring the services of a good laundry.
Now stay calm practice your shooting and check your bags to make sure you have everything. Get ready fir the thrill of your life going up against spots!

Good luck Johnny! It'll be worth the anticipation and the frustration when Ol'Tom Spots is in the salt!

R.

I like the one in the upper right. Looks a bit more recent.

Good eyes. That was the trick. I'm facing north and the kitty is heading south east in that picture.

Johnny , obviously, you are in the clutches of Safari fever! The only course of treatment is to cross the Atlantic Ocean and hunt. Most doctors will recommend a second and sometimes a third round of treatment! I strongly suggest that you make immediate preparations for the needed additional treatment. Billc will gladly assist you in that task. Very few individuals stricken with this terrible condition survive with only one round of treatment. I myself have been treated twice but alas I have relapsed and therefore must return to South Africa for an extra heavy dose of the afore mentioned treatment.....about six tons to be exact. Now I've been informed that dropping old spots can In fact cause a complete remission of safari fever if the encounter causes one to....shall I say loose control of ones self requiring the services of a good laundry.
Now stay calm practice your shooting and check your bags to make sure you have everything. Get ready fir the thrill of your life going up against spots!
Yes Charlie, I know what you mean.... Bill and I had lunch recently and have e mailed many times. Looking like buffalo/plains game for 2017. Was hoping for lion but god only knows where all this bull shit is going... In any event I definelty have Safari fever......My wife just say oh no......We will never retire!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HoraceBrei

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!