N.P.H.A Thank you

Discussion in 'Hunting Africa' started by merlin, Jul 25, 2010.

1. merlin

merlin AH Senior Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    sci ont hunter&angler
    Hunted:
    canada usa namibia
    I would like to thank the NPHA I just received a magazine called huntinamibia, and a dvd Hunting destination Namibia. lots of useful information.

thanks
    terry
  2. Lapaiki39

Lapaiki39 AH Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    B & C, Hunting Fool
    How did you get that info?
  3. AfricaHunting.com

AfricaHunting.com FOUNDER AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    The magazine Huntinamibia is published once a year by a Namibian company called Venture Publications which specialize in magazines on tourism and related industries in Namibia. They work in close co-operation with the Namibian Tourism Board and the Ministry of Environment and Tourism to promote ecotourism and sustainable development in Namibia. They publish also the following magazines; Flamingo (for Air Namibia), Travel News Namibia and Conservation and the Environment in Namibia. Anyway their magazines along with Huntinamibia are not subscription base, they are distributed to more than 70 countries worldwide and are available at Namibian embassies and tourism offices internationally. The Namibia Professional Hunting Association (NAPHA) distribute them also every year at no cost at shows they attend...
  4. Kowas Hunting Safaris

Kowas Hunting Safaris AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NAPHA, DSC, SCI
    Hunted:
    NAMIBIA, AFRICA.
    ...and the DVD could be obtained from the NAPHA desk at the shows that NAPHA attend. Alternatively, NAPHA members (attending the hunting shows) also have the same DVD (that promotes HUNTING IN NAMIBIA) at their respective booths.