tap

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Well our last safari was pretty much brought on by my wife. She wanted a leopard and when my ph visited she pretty much made me go on a safari. talk about good luck. Who wouldn't want a wife who makes them go on a safari huh? I figured I'd take the time and post more pictures of the lucky lady who allowed me to go on yet another safari and this time I didn't even have to ask! What a gal huh?

IMG_5491.jpg IMG_5113.jpg IMG_4964.jpg IMG_5548.jpg DSC03300.JPG

Its nice to have a wife who loves to hunt herself. However she did get a great leopard and I wasn't allowed to hunt once so I can't decide yet whether or not I should keep her. I think she owes me a loepard hunt, what do you guys think? lol

Well congrats to you both. Love the Bushpig and the Nyala is awesome.

I would keep her for now and keep negotiating on a Leopard!!! LOL

tap

It like this...consider your self a very lucky man...

You have some great trophies and a great time to boot...

Next time hold out for a Lion or Elephant safari...

Advise...go get-em tap...

You are lucky guy for sure tap, she owes you a leopard! Congrats to your wife on her fine animals!

Definitely, keep her, you lucky guy !

And congratulations on the nice trophies.

Congratulations, very nice trophies!!!

I'd get rid of her. She obviously has issues with making correct decisions. You can't tell me she actually choose to marry a guy wearing an OU cap?!!! Everyone knows Oklahoma State is the only university to support from the Great state of Oklahoma!!!!!!!!

Congrats to you both!!! Great bushpig!

Wait wait wait!!! I went back and looked at the picks again and you're both wearing Tech jackets. Ok, now I'm confused!!! Maybe you're the right match for each other as you both obviously have split personalities!!! What's next? Longhorn and Aggies t-shirts?

Congratulation to your wife. Nothing better then hunting someplace and having your family there to share the experience. Nicely done.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg