Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo, Eastern Cape & Kalahari), Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
Here is my son with his 4x4 Whitetail shot in South Dakota, on our last day of hunting. We hunted hard for 7 days, and the rut was in full swing. Earlier he missed a 5x5, but was able to recover nicely with this one.

IMG_1367.JPG

IMG_1369.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That bid "basket" is my favorite horn shape. Very nice buck!!!

Congrats!

Congrats to your son, very nice buck!

Congratulations!

real nice, congrats

Nice buck.

Congrats.

Excellent 8 pointer.

Thanks guys, I'm very proud of him. Unfortunately I didn't see him pulled the trigger, but he used my Weatherby Fibermark in 257 Weatherby. :) He is already making plans for next year's hunt. :) I think I've created a monster.....LOL Love it when a plans comes together perfectly.

Nice Buck! Congrats

Great buck, there's something awesome about a big eight!

Great buck! Love the shape of the rack and those long points (y) Looks like he's a big bodied buck too. Nice!

Great buck, good for the both of you. Forrest

Gorgeous animal!

Congrats to your son. The smile says it all.

Very good deer sir.....congrats to your son and the proud father.....!!!!!

Beautiful deer, congratulations!

Gotta agree with tarbe ... the only thing nicer than an awesome harvest is an awesome smile shared between family and friends who are sharing our beloved pastime.

PS And DAMN! I hope to see one that nice when I go hunting this weekend,

Thanks again guys, much appreciated! I'll have to say that it is a beautiful deer, and yes the smile my son continues to have is priceless. LOL!!!

Good luck Scott, get the big one!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemjhon405

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber