Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Member of
NRA LIFE MEMBER
Hunted
South Africa (Limpopo, Eastern Cape & Kalahari), Nicaragua, FL, CA, SD, GA, SC, CO
Hey guys, I decide to take on a new hobby, and I've been turning some pens, and I'll be selling them. If anyone is interested, shoot me an IM or an e-mail to: PARA_45@bellsouth.net. Thanks for looking.

Woods I currently have are Zebra Wood & Diagonally cut Zebra Wood. Exotic woods, I have Cocobolo, Goncalo Alves, Black & White Ebony & Macassar Ebony.

The one below is a Chrome Bolt Action pen done with Goncalo Alves wood.

COCOBOLO.jpg

This one is Pewter bald Eagle pen, on the other side it has "God Bless America"and this one is done in Macassar Ebony. I gave one like this one to my son when he graduated from Basic Training.

Masacar Ebony.JPG

This one is Gold Bolt Action pen done with Zebra Wood.

IMG_2520.JPG

This one is Gun Metal Bolt Action pen done with Zebra Wood.

GUN METAL II.JPG

Very nice work sir! Good luck selling!

Very nice. What's the price range on these pens? (ballpark)

Where do you get these special woods?

one done in 375HH would be sweet

I think these are great. Good luck with the venture and I look forward to seeing more pictures!

I think one in 416 would be awesome!

Neat looking.

Absolutely love them! Great gifts

Good morning Gents, and thank you very much for your kind comments. Unfortunately, I purchase the pen mechanism already assembled, and I turned and fit the wood to them. I wish I could do something like you guys have suggested. I'll have to get my thinking cap on and see what I can come up with.

Hutch01, to answer your question, I purchase the wood blanks from several pen kit store.

Very classy!

Please check your inbox, I sent you and IM. Thank you for your interest.

Very nice.
It no longer is a "hobby" when you are commercially selling them............but I still like them no matter what you call it :)

CANT SEND EVERYBODY A MEMO,WHATS THE PRICE? SHIPPING FROM WHERE? WHATS THE TURN AROUND?ILL ASSUME REFILLS ARE READILY AVAILABLE?

Thank you divernhunter & Edward for your interest and comments.

Mr. Edward. The Cocobolo & Macassar ebony wood are $50 shipped, and the Zebra & Goncalo Alves wood are $45 shipped. This is shipped from GA priority mail and insured to anywhere in the lower 48. If I have the wood and color of pen, I could have it in the mail the next day after I receive funds. I currently have all the woods listed above, but not sure on what color pens I have. I'm not currently at home to check, but when I get home I'll gladly provide an update. The refills are easily available at any Office Max/Office Depot, or office supply store and they are the Parker style refills. I hope I answered your questions. Again, thank you sir for interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silke2404

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.