Media
Member of
S A Hunters and Conservation Association
Hunted
South Africa and Namibia
Receive my licence today after 15 months waiting. :barmy:
.243 win Brno ZKK601
IMGP2872.jpg

Congratulations on the birth of your latest!
Let us know how she works when you take her out for a spin.
15 Months, you are the lucky one in the crowd waiting for permits.

Hard to believe, 15 months for a permit to buy a gun, we here in the US really don't know how good we got it, even though we complain about NCIC checks all the time. After speaking with my PH he stated you guys could only own ONE handgun as well and have to justify the reason for a new rifle. I love SA and will probably end up moving there in the distant future, but the gunlaws are crazy. Beautiful country though. The rifle is awesome.

35bore, I have a new friend in SA that after FIVE YEARS, just got refused and now has to go and appeal the decision.
Want to know why bow hunting is growing like wild fire in South Africa?!

BRICKBURN, PM sent.

Hi Jenn,

Congratulations !!!! great caliber & fantastic make ..

Monish

Beautiful rifle, you should really put a price list on your website...you can still bargain on packages...just my two cents.

35bore-Yes the licensing system is a problem in SA.They refused my licence for a .38 sp revolver now I must appeal then we will await the outcome.

jenn, good luck with the handgun, another great caliber. Again, the rifle you bought looks great and it is a great caliber as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briansmith4631

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois