Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Mex/S.Amer
Hunted
USA, Canada, New Zealand, Mexico Africa.
Date September 5, 2015
Gate B29

Well folks the time has finally arrived. As most of you know I'm about to begin my quest for leopard in Namibia. And as most of you know this is my first safari. Hell I've been ranting and raving about it for a year. . I want to thank all the members and PH,s for all the advise and knowledge they have graciously passed along. It's been informative and invaluable. This is quite then web site for African hunting. My hats off to everyone involved. I still find it hard to believe I'm on my way to Africa . In my wildest dreams I thought this was unattainable. I've been fortunate or maybe foolish ( not sure) to have hunted quite a bit thru out our country including Alaska, Canada,Mexico and New Zealand.

What I will try to do is touch base every few days wi if permitting of course. I'll upload pictures and my thoughts. In advance let me say I'm not a writer, I asked Gizmo ( Eric) if he could write for me as I'm sure you remember his report was fabulous. But he mumbled something about having to take him with me or something like that. Lol. My report will be nothing like that! My hope is to put a cat in the salt early so I can hunt some plains game. Let's see what the hunting gods have to say.

In any event once again thank you all for putting up with me . Talk to everyone soon.

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not a writer.... that's funny!!!!

You're one of the most passionate writers on this forum! Just do your hunt report like you do every other post you make here and it is going to be one heckuva report!

The time has come. Hunt hard!

Good luck and enjoy every second!

You are on the way(y). The hunt is a success already. Breathe, exhale, squeeze trigger(y)

Good luck, enjoy the experience and absorb the culture.

let the games begin, good times ahead. Always remember your in AFRICA, my first trip over i did not clean the dust off my boots for 8 months after i got home.

Go get old spots Johnny ! I look forward to seeing the pictures and reading the report!

Good Luck and give us a full report when you get back! I would love to know what your experience was like with your PH as I have scheduled my hunt with them next year.

Scott

I have been silently following your trail camera updates and other posts regarding this trip. I sincerely wish that you get an opportunity at a cat, and look forward to your updates during the hunt.

I'm also interested in your overall experience with this company and the quality/numbers of eland! Thanks for researching my next trip to Nam for me! ;)

Best of luck. Try to relax and enjoy the hunt. Easy to say and hard to do. Soak in all that Africa has to offer. Its a great experience and you'll have the time of your life. Bruce

Best of luck. Try to relax and enjoy the hunt. Easy to say and hard to do. Soak in all that Africa has to offer. Its a great experience and you'll have the time of your life. Bruce

What he said.

Good luck.

Best of luck to you on your journey!

Ha Ha HA .
You will write an oustanding report or no one will speak to you again .
And you will love doing it as I found out .
Good luck with the leopard and shoot as many plains game as you can .

bit of a deniro ,looka like there johnboy........:D:D:D

Wish you the best of luck !

Take lots of pics, you know we love that.

Best of luck! I can't wait to see pictures and hear your story. Shoot straight

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeauC1305

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross