MY FAVOURITE HUNTING BUDDIES...

DOC-404

AH elite
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
IMG_0202.JPG IMG_0206.JPG

Spyker and Skollie. My hunting trips, or my life, just would not be the same without these dudes. As a team, the most amazing snake hunters I've ever seen.

Snake hunters, Really! What snakes do they hunt?

Whatever they come up against when they are in the bush, Bud. They go nuts over a snake when the kids are in camp. I never worry about snakes if these two are around the women and grandkids. To see them work in tandem is really something to watch.

Binga

Binga

DSC00471.jpg

DOCMAN so true with us every step of the way and save our hunting friends so much time and money, apart from just being our best friends and companions.... Cant live without mine....

snake hunters?!:D

DOCMAN, 100% Binga goes ballistic when snakes are around he killed and tore up (into roughly 2-3" pieces) a serious Rinkhals on Saturday, as far as warning the kiddies and us, when snakes are around... Tops!

The best thing about the little buggers are you can teach them virtually anything...

My best always.

Dogs that kill snakes......and I thought my Labrador that jumped with delight into freezing water to retrieve a stinky duck was special.....well she was, but I'm still mightily impressed by dogs that kill snakes. I think I might just have to have one of those Jack Russel's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smits

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg