My daughter's "going to Africa" video blog

When we were in RSA last, our outfitter offered my daughter an internship. She still talks about it. Mom isnt so excited about it though.

Should your daughter wish to come to Oregon (USA), I'm sure my daughter could teach her all the American slang, good and bad! In March she could shoot our ground squirrels by the hundreds. In April she could try turkey hunting!

Loved the blog and much love and luck to your daughter from us!

DSCN1094.JPG
DSCN1492.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a very nice Springbook, i hope you guys had a really nice stay in South-Africa. If she can, i recommend her to take the internship, it was a really good experience. I am still in school in march and april, but i might just take you up on that offer on a later date, as i have always wanted to try bow-hunting in the states!
- Best regards Katharina

She got a nice springbok.... but I did better! That's what dads do!
It was fun to watch the blog. Best of Luck to you as well!
Randy and Elia

A few days ago my daughter asked me to go back to South Africa. I told her she has been twice and needs to save her money! I guess I'm just a mean dad.

We have enjoyed your videos. Keep up the good work!

And the Cute Kid of the Year Award goes to!!!!:A No1:

This is funny...I stumbled across her videos on YouTube awhile ago while searching on Africa related stuff and have been watching them. Good to "meet" you guys.

My daughters haven't shot anything larger than the .30-06. Both, however, love shooting 12 and 20 gauge shotguns at our wild turkeys.
Have enjoyed your videos. Especially enjoyed seeing the countryside around where you live.

We just received our first snow at our house and it is slowly melting off already. Hope to have a white Christmas!

I find your daughter's willingness to shoot big bores amazing. She certainly is one of a kind.

At times, that is exactly how I feel at work!

So just went threw and read this thread for the first time. Really cool watching the videos and watching her shooting progress. I can't believe how she shoots those big bores!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HowardDove

Latest profile posts

check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,

Jackal hunt on triggercam,