My 2016 South Africa Hunt Countdown Begins

Well, 3 months from today I will be heading to the airport on the way to JoBurg to meet Pieter at Paw Print Safaris!! Cant wait to meet up with him after all the great reports and positive things I have heard! Will be after Nyala, Waterbuck, Warthog, Blesbuck, and Buschbuck! And maybe, hopefully..........Buffalo :E Excited:

T-Minus 90 days, but who is counting?
ONLY 89 X SLEEPS!!!!!!

You will see a bunch of nyala and if lee could get one with a bow you should know you will get one. Though he did get the last one that was blind so it may be harder hunting for yours.

Aaron you stay away from my nyala to he will have my name painted on his side if pieter did his job and marked him for me.
Ever since pieter got this guys picture he is the one I dream of.

IMG-20150425-WA0004.jpg

And now Bill, that is the Nyala of my dreams too!

I will be happy for any hunter who gets a chance that bull. He is a dandy and i would love to get a chance at him with my bow.

One of pieter's better nyala areas I only really drove through as my list was full last trip. In 4 hours I saw 6 nyala I would have taken and lee and lenny had already taken there bulls that day.

I was just thinking that it was just last year at this time that I had a little over 3 months to go before I headed to the airport for that long flight and that time went in no time at all.

Hard to believe you saw that many Nyala . My experience was very different.

I am jealous! Good for you brother....I have to wait till next year. :(....Have a great safari look forward to your report.

Hard to believe you saw that many Nyala . My experience was very different.

I am telling you jeff cliffs place is loaded with nyala. That cold windy weather just keeps them from moving. Lenny and lee both took bulls first day there.
Those bulls came from natal over 25 years ago to so the genes are great on that place. They have that nice bell shape that you dont find everywhere.

Well since you called dibs already Bill, I guess I'll let you have it!

Well since you called dibs already Bill, I guess I'll let you have it!

Thats nice of you aaron. I will give you first pick of any of the sable you see. LOL Oops I think I just added that to your list.

You see that big nyala I will be planning on seeing a pic from you because you dont pass on one like that. I will be happy for you if you would take him. I just hope one of us gets a chance at him this year.

It now appears that I will be having a sleepless night tonight(and probably a few more in the next 3 months) with Nyala running through my mind haha :E Dancing:

It now appears that I will be having a sleepless night tonight(and probably a few more in the next 3 months) with Nyala running through my mind haha :E Dancing:

Hoping I can get some new pic's from pieter soon so I can make you sleep easier. That would help right seeing some new animals were you are going to hunt.

94 more days for me..... Nyala, Bushbuck, Eland, Vaalie rhebok.... Maybe Red Duiker, Grey Duiker, Reedbuck..... etc....

Yeah Bill, pics are always nice! As far as sleeping better......

Awesome Nyala picture hope you get a monster!

Well, 3 months from today I will be heading to the airport on the way to JoBurg to meet Pieter at Paw Print Safaris!! Cant wait to meet up with him after all the great reports and positive things I have heard! Will be after Nyala, Waterbuck, Warthog, Blesbuck, and Buschbuck! And maybe, hopefully..........Buffalo :E Excited:

T-Minus 90 days, but who is counting?

Oh man the sleepless nights begin! Go ahead and start packing your bags! Then unpack and make a checklist! Ha! Been there and will be doing it again myself!
image.jpg

Nyala on the mountain side!
Go getum man! Have a great trip with Pieter.

Thanks CAustin! Nice Nyala also!

There is nothing better in life than your first trip to Africa !!!
Good luck buddy , and your wife will deserve a medal if she can put up with you for another 89 days?
Mine couldn't so i took her with me !!!

Dory,

Luckily for me at this point, I don't have a wife to answer to, so I can go buck wild on hunting, golfing, and fishing :)

Marry wisely. I do have a wife. However it sure as hell doesn't stop my hunting, fishing, golfing & drinking. :D Beers:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
warpig602.0

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross