My 2016 Hunt with Paw Print Safaris is almost here!!

If reedy had his rifle with him that would have been sorted!! Off to the range on Sunday to get some last practice in. I feel I have very good trigger discipline so if I don't want to shoot something I don't. I appreciate peoples concern but I'm sure I shall be fine. I'm going after warthog, wildebeest, impala and blesbock X1 of each. I wouldnt mind a bobo if I get a chance.

You will enjoy the hunting for those animals and be in good hands for your hunt. Get that last range time in and then get ready to enjoy your trip. I am sure if all goes well for your group of animals pieter will get you a chance at a baboon to.Looking forward to seeing what you get and how much fun you have.

Im getting 1 1/4 inch groups off sticks at 100yrds with my 375 H&H would that be ok?? I'll pop a few pics up

Reedy - If you want to impress me take out the bushbuck with a well placed golf shot.

If reedy had his rifle with him that would have been sorted!! Off to the range on Sunday to get some last practice in. I feel I have very good trigger discipline so if I don't want to shoot something I don't. I appreciate peoples concern but I'm sure I shall be fine. I'm going after warthog, wildebeest, impala and blesbock X1 of each. I wouldnt mind a bobo if I get a chance.

Practice Practice Practice some more! Go get them Norfolk!

Yep! That will do

Im getting 1 1/4 inch groups off sticks at 100yrds with my 375 H&H would that be ok?? I'll pop a few pics up

I would say that should be real good. Are you going for Cape Buffalo?
I just went out to the range today and did a little work. Here is my day.
Small targets are at 200 yd's the middle big one is at 300 yd's 204 Ruger and 300 WM don't know why the 200 group for the Win Mag was so good low left and at 300 it was more right high.
image.jpeg

Look for one of these.
image.jpeg

Good luck Norfolk!!! You will do great!!!

Sorry check this out:)
If you enjoy the trip as much as I did it will be some great memories!
image.jpeg

Nice layout

What a day! Blesbok, a Braai, and one of the most amazing sunsets I have ever witnessed!

20160507_120901.jpg
20160507_190856.jpg
20160507_172324.jpg

Congrats Charles!

The sleepless nights are kicking in. I just did a kit layout this arvo. Its like going to war again!!

I miss that braai!!! Looks like you're having a great hunt! I wish I took the clubs along as well after driving past the courses. Did you win some skins from Jonothan?

No your going to hunt in Africa! Wow! Keep working through the kit it will give you something to do! How many days now Norfolk?

2 days. Just got back from the range have a look at that shooting

IMG_20160508_131140.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say that should do the job. Good luck!!!

You are ready Norfolk! Good luck!

I'm thinking reedy should be on his way home now! He sure had a great hunt!

Sadly the trip came to an end yesterday, but what a trip. Man I wish I had more time there! Last morning out, we got on some zebra!
DSC01391.JPG

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HongPilgri

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg