My 2016 Hunt with Paw Print Safaris is almost here!!

Good luck looking forward to pictures and reports.

Thanks guys!!!! Time to go to the airport!!

image.jpg

So I'm passing through the Atlanta airport and I realize that an AH member is about to depart for Joberg. I had a few minutes to go down to his gate and wish him well in person! Good to meet you reedy and good luck on your hunt.
Take care of this guy Pieter and get him a great buff!

Those last minute phone calls!! :P Elmer Fudd:

Pieter is at the airport waiting now. The plane has landed and tomorrow they head out to the buff area.

That is great charlie you got to say hi before he headed over. The paw print family keeps growing and getting stronger.

Reedy promises updates with pictures!

Reactions: BWH
That is super cool of you @CAustin! I am heading off to the airport Sunday morning. So if any of you boys are at DFW Terminal D...... :whistle:

Thanks for the awesome gesture Charlie! I was on the phone and looked over at this guy and I said to myself that looks a lot like Charlie from AH! We made eye contact a few times and I finally ventured over to him and sure enough it was Charlie! Thanks again for the send off. Made it here no problems, gun arrived, bags arrived. Made it to Flintbeck late, ate, had a few cordials around the fire and off to bed. Now up early heading to the Kalahari to hunt buff!

Welcome to Africa and Enjoy your hunt Sir!

Hunting Buff is addictive and Pieter will definitely take good care of you!

Black Death is on the menu tonight! Be sure to retrieve the tenderloins....they are great to eat!

Go get'em!

Best of luck!

As promised, updates when I can. This one will be brief. No buffalo yet after 1 1/2 days of long, hot, hard hunting. Lots of almost opportunities on some nice bulls, just another 5 seconds here or one less branch there, and we would have had one. Anyways, back at it in the morning, here a few pics of the hunt so far.
DSC01216.JPG

DSC01223.JPG

DSC01227.JPG

DSC01233.JPG

Very nice! Stay positive m, keep the faith & enjoy!

Keep watching the water holes. You will find one!

Go get em' Reedy! I always prefer a good tough hunt, compared to an early quick kill. Savor every moment of the Buffalo hunt.

How close did you get to that Giraffe? I need to get inside 40, and would prefer 30 with the bow :).

Thanks guys for the encouragement!

Lee we drove up on 2 different groups of giraffe yesterday, I would say we were within 20-30 yards of the last group with this guy in it!

@reedy0312
Is giraffe not on the menu for this hunt? Looks like they are willing participants, just throwing themselves at you. :A Thumbs Up:

Reedy - Keep the reports coming!

You'll be pulling the trigger on a Buff soon enough.

What are some of the other animals you are seeing on the Kalahari ranch?

Keep the reports coming a Reedy.

Reedy enjoy the hunt, the time on buff track will forever be etched in your mind. Keep up the pics, shoot straight and often.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MckinleySv

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.