multi-barreled guns..

Discussion in 'Humorous Jokes, Stories or Pictures' started by observe, Apr 15, 2013.

1. observe

observe CONTRIBUTOR AH Fanatic

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SAHGCA [Skilled Hunter qualified-Cum Laude], Handgun Hunters Assosiation of SA, Bowhunting, SAGA, Provincial Heavy caliber target shooting teams, Bisley qualified, Army sharpshooter rifle & pistol qualified, ...
    Hunted:
    R.S.A,Namibia,Venda
    some are strange but true..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

.440 bore or 28 gauge piece offering double the firepower of a standard side-by-side

Attached Files:

2. enysse

enysse AH Ambassador

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Northeast Wisconsin SCI chapter, Lifetime member of NRA,RMEF
    Hunted:
    Namibia, South Africa (East Cape, Guateng and Limpopo)
    I like that sheep engraving on that top gun!

3. timbear

timbear AH Enthusiast

Member of:
    SSAA, NZDA
    Hunted:
    Germany, NZ, Australia
    Another one of those (I don't have a photo, unfortunately) was the LeMat revolver. He enlarged the cylinder to 9 rounds and had it rotate not on a solid axle, but on a 12 gauge shotgun barrel. Unfortunately he lived in the Southern States and went broke with the Civil War, and no one ever took the design up again, as far as I know.

4. Macs B

Macs B AH Veteran

My Photos:
    The true functionality of a multi barreled gun is readily found in Europe. The drilling (three barrel) and vierling (four barrel) are the most practical choice for the type of year round multi species hunting that is common to countries like Germany. The utility of a small rifle caliber insert for fox and varmints, paired with a deer caliber and shotgun barrel, all selectable at the trigger just makes sense when the huntable game is multi species at the same time.