Mugabe news

Well he is almost 90 and it is summer down there.

Would be nice to get some kind of facts on this.

But will a couple hundred other ZANU PF comrades have to "collapse" before there is change?

Here is a link to the FB page for Baba Jukwa , you don't have to "like" the page to read the posts..
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Baba-Jukwa/232224626922797?fref=ts

He/she (Baba) usually has some pretty good info regarding the Zim situation but One has to take the content with a grain of salt. I am surprised this person is still alive but I have a feeling there are several people that run this page. So far most of the stuff has turned-out to be pretty reliable, but then, it is the internet so it's not reliable by any means. If any new information comes up it will be on this FB page first, but again there is so much nonsense out there in the cyber world one can never trust anything posted. That being said, the Baba page is very interesting at times because it gives the outsider an objective view of how a lot of folks in Zim feel about the current government. Cough cough.. I am waiting very patiently for anymore detail regarding Mugabe's "collapse."

Can't get either page to load Must be me and not computer nerdy enough

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imogen6571

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois