Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NWTF, SCI, DSC, Delta Waterfowl, NRA
Hunted
USA, Canada, RSA, Mexico, Argentina
Hey gang,

I am looking at booking a 10 day buffalo safari with Zambeze Delta Safaris in Mozambique in 2014.

Has anyone hunted with this outfitter? any news?

Thanks

Mallard14,
I have not personally hunted with them but I have heard good things from those that have. I can personally vouch for Mashambanzou Safaris, also in Mozambique. My report is here on the forum. Another great outfit is McDonald Safaris in the Sabie. Good luck whoever you decide to go with and be sure and let us know how things went!

Hey gang,

I am looking at booking a 10 day buffalo safari with Zambeze Delta Safaris in Mozambique in 2014.

Has anyone hunted with this outfitter? any news?

Thanks
Hey I was wondering if you ever went on that hunt with Zambeze Delta Safaris?

I have hunted with ZDS a couple times, most recently this past October. Haldanes are great people and run a first class operation, I wouldn't hesitate to hunt with them. They do a proper job with the management of their concessions and it shows, not only the high numbers of game but in trophy quality.

I have hunted with ZDS a couple times, most recently this past October. Haldanes are great people and run a first class operation, I wouldn't hesitate to hunt with them. They do a proper job with the management of their concessions and it shows, not only the high numbers of game but in trophy quality.

Thank you for the response, Did y'all do any side trip over there?

No we didn't do any side trips, but we did stay at AfricaSky in Joburg on the way over. Breaks the trip up and gives an extra day to get over jet lag before the hunt.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadSimpso

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg