MOZAMBIQUE: Has Anyone Hunted With Theron African Safaris?

Jim Rea

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NAHC, NRA, WVBA
Hunted
U.S.A., Canada, South Africa, & Namibia
Has anyone here any info on Theron African Safaris? I have a friend who is thinking of a Leopard hunt in Mozambique with them. He is waiting on references, but any info would be greatly appreciated.

:E Shocked:

Didn't realize Theron was an outfitter as well.

Learn something new every day.:)

Attachments

• 5ce4b68ed891b63ca04c409c18d605d1_large.jpeg
    5ce4b68ed891b63ca04c409c18d605d1_large.jpeg
    753.2 KB · Views: 519
If she's the outfitter I'm booking a trip today!!

10 days in a ground blind with her as PH......................hmm.................................Gives some new meaning to the regulation "Hunters must preserve evidence of sex...................."..............FWB

Pinch your self your dreaming.

Theron African Safaris that I know of is based out of South Africa but do have hunts in other areas, Hope your not planning an Elephant hunt as the other areas are Zim, Taz and Bots so if your american you enjy the hunt but no Ivory comes home.

I wonder what my wife would say when she saw the pitchers of my P H I spent 10 hours a day with. Forrest

I just booked her for the next two seasons solid .
They should be free after that as ill probably have crocked by then !

She's hotter than a two dollar pistol...............

I wonder what my wife would say when she saw the pitchers of my P H I spent 10 hours a day with. Forrest
only 10 hours ?

Doesn't matter how hot she may look- I'll bet there is some bloke out there that is sick of putting up with her shit!

Yes a trophy is something to behold. But a trophy wife/gf as compared to a wall/ pedestal mount, rug or even full mount only costs one initial outlay as compared to ongoing outlay. It will never age from the day of taxidermy, and will never talk back!

And should have been a more thrilling experience obtaining!

Admittedly, your trophy animal won't do the Washing, Ironing, Food or Entertainment for you even though it's easy on the eye, but what sort of trophy W.I.F.E. will, these days?

If you are very lucky enough to have one- you can PM me her single sister's details!!!

Who cares about hunting at that point!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross