MOZAMBIQUE: Has Anyone Hunted With Rigby Safaris or Russ Field Safaris

mrobb

Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Has anyone hunted with Rigby Safaris or Russ Field Safaris? I may be booking a buffalo hunt with them and was looking for any feed back. Thank you

Russ is a great guy!! We have known each other for about 14 years I have hunted with clients that hunted with him and visa versa, John Rigby or Rigby is a booking agent for Russ,

Book the hunt you will not be disappointed I can vouch for this safari.

My best always.

Thank you for the information, I spoke with Russ and his PH from Mozambique at the NW Sportsman show and was quite impressed.

Good luck mrobb hope you book that safari. From what I've seen on the site Jaco is a straight shooter and if he recommend someone you can take his word for it.

best of luck

Russ is a long serving member of PHASA and served on the EXEC for an extended period . I know him personally and you cannot go wrong ! He runs a great Outfit and has been in the Industry very long ! Good Luck and enjoy that Adrenalin rush !!

Hardus what a great youngster, you'll have a blast I'll be doing Leopard in Mozie this year and Hardus will be joining me, you just can't go wrong.... Ask Russ to take you to his Wimpy... :)

My best always..

Hardus what a great youngster, you'll have a blast I'll be doing Leopard in Mozie this year and Hardus will be joining me, you just can't go wrong.... Ask Russ to take you to his Wimpy... :)

My best always..

Ah, yes, good ole (not old) Hardus. We've hunted with Russ two times so far for plains game in RSA and I had Hardus as my guide part of the time on the first trip. He's young, patient, and quite enthusiastic.

Our next trip with probably be to their camp up in Mozambique so that I can try to get my handgun buffalo.

We are sharing quota on both the areas Majune east will probably be your best bet,,,, see you in camp.

My best always.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg