Montana Gal needs your help. :)

Discussion in 'Introductions & Greets' started by Montana Huntress, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Montana Huntress

Montana Huntress New Member

Hi Everyone,
    I'm new to the forum. Unfortunaly I have not been lucky enought to hunt in Africa, but I plan on someday being able to accomplish that dream. I love looking through everyones photos and reading the different stories.

Currently I am looking for support from fellow hunters like myself. I found out that I was selected as one of the top 10 finalists in a National contest looking to find the most "Extreme Female Huntress". I would like to believe I am her. :) If I am fortunate enough to win I will recieve a prize package worth over $25,000 which would include a Red Stag Hunt in New Zealand that will be filmed for a future episode of primal adventures tv.

I was born and raised in beautiful Northwest Montana and have enjoyed hunting my entire life there. Winning this hunt would open up opportunites for me that I would otherwise not be able to afford ( at least until my kids are grown :) ) I would love for your support and your vote. please go to Tahoe Films, LTD and vote for me ANGIE HAAS.

*Thank you for helping make one of my hunting dreams come true. :)
  2. Kiwi505

Kiwi505 AH Veteran

My Photos:
    Member of:
    Terrace Rod and Gun Club
    Hunted:
    Canada, New Zealand
    Good luck!!:pD
  3. Montana Huntress

Montana Huntress New Member

Thank you! My fingers are crossed. :)
  4. Bobpuckett

Bobpuckett GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
    Hunted:
    USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
    Hi Angie welcome to AH where our Passion for hunting and the outdoors is as great as yours, I have went to the website and read about you and your Passion and you have my vote. Bob