Montana Elk and Mule deer Hunt-tags over the counter

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by Blue Skies Hunting Adventures, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Blue Skies Hunting Adventures

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, RMEF
    Hunted:
    Limpopo, Eastern Cape,Natal
    Montana currently has left over combo tags that can be purchased online. We currently have openings for 2 mule deer hunts in eastern Montana, we have 4 spots for our rifle elk hunt and 2 for our archery elk hunt.

Our Mule deer hunts are 11-16-12 to 11-20-12, hunt includes accomodations, meals transportation during the hunt and trophy prep. Hunts Run $3600 but will discount to $2800 per hunter for booking of 2.

Our rifle elk hunts dates are 11-6-12 to 11-11-12 our archery dates begin in September and run for 6 days. hunt includes accomodations, meals transportation during the hunt and trophy prep. Hunts Run $3600 but will discount to $2800 per hunter for booking of 2 or more.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. twf

twf AH Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, CCA, Ducks Unlimited
    Are your remaining mule deer hunts rifle or bow? Also, what is your average, to be expected trophy and what is the upper end of trophy size? What is your policy if no animal is taken?

3. Blue Skies Hunting Adventures

Blue Skies Hunting Adventures AH Enthusiast

My Photos:
    Member of:
    SCI, RMEF
    Hunted:
    Limpopo, Eastern Cape,Natal
    We can do both bow or rifle for the mule deer hunts. Our averages would be around 150-165 class with top end we seen would be 180 class. We can not guarantee you your animal but we can guarantee you we will work hard and will have a great hunt. Hope that helps. Feel free to contact me anytime with any questions I can assist you with.
    Thanks!
    Brian