Montana Combo Elk and Mule deer hunt

Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
SCI, RMEF
Hunted
Limpopo, Eastern Cape,Natal
We have 2 spots left for our combo Elk and Mule deer hunt. Our backcountry hunts take place in scenic Beverhead mountains in western Montana. We horseback 3 miles to camp to ensure we are in prime Elk habbitat. Our Elk will average in the 270-320 class with some taken in the 340 class. Our Mule deer will average in the 150 class for this hunt. You must ask fast as deadline for the draw is March 15th, we are expecting a near 100% draw this year.

Price:$3600-discounted for early bookings.

Guide/PH: Tony Piscapo

Dates: October 22nd-27th

Whats included: 1:1 guided hunt, accomadations-wall tents, all meals, transportation during the hunt and all trophy prep in the field.

Not included: Tags (non residents $912) any before hunt cost, Taxidermy.

Thanks!

elk020.jpg

EdgellBull1.jpg

09Elk004.jpg

elk2009116.jpg

elk028.jpg

Attachments

• hunting-elk-5.jpeg
    hunting-elk-5.jpeg
    329 KB · Views: 144
  • hunting-elk-2.jpeg
    hunting-elk-2.jpeg
    148.9 KB · Views: 150
  • hunting-elk-4.jpeg
    hunting-elk-4.jpeg
    156.1 KB · Views: 199
  • hunting-elk-3.jpeg
    hunting-elk-3.jpeg
    381.1 KB · Views: 188
  • hunting-elk-1.jpeg
    hunting-elk-1.jpeg
    419.4 KB · Views: 141
who would want to hunt with you people. Shooting tiny little elk and mule deer? And to advertise this hunt on a safari site to boot????

I'm just kidding. You probably have no idea who I am but I still have your card hanging on my reminder board in my house. My wife emails your wife every other year or so just to say hi. I still need to get your wife those pictures of her and my wifes trip to sun city. She will probably remember if you tell her. Just let her know that one of these years I will get her those pictures.

Tony

Sorry guys, The normal price for this hunt is $4000 and we are discounting the last remaining 2 spots to $3600.
Thanks!

Guys Tuesday is deadline to put in for the draw, This is a great price for a western Montana Elk and Mule deer hunt, don't let this great fall hunt get away.

Guys, today is the last day to get entered into the draw for Montana. This is a great hunt to kill some of that down time in October.
Thanks!

Guys, just been informed that their will be 2000 tags left over and starting April 18 you can purchase the tags over the counter. I am discounting this hunt to $3000. That is a great price for a combo Elk and Mule deer hunt. We will also offer this price for our other elk hunts as well.

I'm just trying to be helpful here but many of us know what all the greenies precious little wolves have done to montana, wyoming, and idaho. If you can say something to curb some fears you might get a little help selling some great hunts. However for those of us living in the west we know why there are so many tags left. From everything I've seen those herds have been decimated and noone wants to get near those 3 states when it comes to deer and elk hunting. Do you have access to areas away from the impacted wolf areas? If not you may consider concentrating your deer and elk hunting in colorado, arizona, utah, and new mexico. Just trying to help. and best of luck to you.

Thank you for your opinion, we hunt east of the bitterroot mountains, on the west of the part of the bitterroot is where the wolves have been doing damage and of course south in yellowstone we all know what is happening there. The herd we hunt thus far has been undistubed by wolves and thus still a viable area of Montana. To say that no one wants to hunt in Montana, Wyoming and Idaho is obserd, but Thank you for your opinion.

Never having seen a wolf in the wild, I for one would like to see them thrive to the extent that they again become a viable game species with hunting seasons and bag limits like everything else in the woods. Do not want them totally protected unless its totally neccessary for their survival. I know they do damage to ranchers of various food species but when they do they can be taken care of at least to some extent. Would like to see a wolf in the wild before they shovel dirt in my face.

I didn't mean to offend. all Im saying is that I'm a non resident to the area and everyone I know that lives far from montana only assumes the entire state has been decimated by wolves. I'm glad to hear your areas are unaffected and its a very good point to mention this as there are many non residents like myself who have no clue where the affected areas are. Now lets just hope sfw and sci and other organizations can get this stupid esa loophole reversed and these wolves over running our public lands can be brought under control. Best of wishes to you man.

For what it's worth I wish they would open the season across the lower 48, I have seen the damage they have done across the Northern states, and it's terrible! We need to bring common sense back to wolf management. The Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation and SCI are two groups that are fighting hard to correct "Political interruption of proper wildlife management".

Best of luck to all outfitters out in Western USA. And yes, I love Montana!

Tap, No worries! The ball is back in the court of Judge Malloy of Montana to give back Montana and Idaho control of the wolf population and we talked today about being ready to offer wolf hunts. With that being said, I am still offering a great deal on a combo Mule deer and elk hunt for $3000 and you can get you tag over the counter starting April 18th.
Thanks!

2 spots left for the combo Mule deer/Elk hunt, thats 2 animals for $3000. Tags can be optained over the counter.
Thanks!
Brian

Still time to go hunting this year, you can get your tags on the 18th of April. Great price for a combo hunt.

Tags can be bought online starting tommorrow morning starting at 6:00 a.m. Still have spots left for this combo hunt or elk hunt. These tags can also be used for our eastern Montana Mule deer hunts on private land for 160 to 180 inch deer.

If anyone still looking for a Elk and Mule deer hunt if so Montana still has some combo tags left and will put up for sale Monday the 15th between 5:30-6:00 mountain time, first come first sevre, They wouldn't tell us how many tags were left but they will go fast. We still have spots open for $3000 1:1 hunt. Call me if your interested 402-689-2024.
Thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Looking to hire Odoo developers in UAE, USA In o2b technologies has skilled and experienced Odoo developers at competitive pricing Consult Now!

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!