Modern Muzzleloader Hunting Rifles for sale

Smoke pole

Reaction score
Good day

I am a dealer for CVA, Traditions and Thompson Center range of Muzzleloaders and accessories in South Africa. There is currently no license needed to purchase these high quality Hunting Rifles in South Africa. Please have a look at the links below for more information on the products.

America's #1 Muzzleloader Connecticut Valley Arms - Manufacturers of the Accura, Electra, Kodiak Pro, Optima Elite, Optima Elite Combos, Elkhorn Pro, Buckhorn, Wolf

Muzzleloaders - Muzzleloading Rifles, Muzzleloader Optics, Muzzloading Accessories - Blackpowder Rifles, Blackpowder Guns - In Season Special Buys On Muzzleloading Rifles, Big Discounts On Optics, Bargain Bin Accessories... Best Prices All Year!!!

Muzzleloaders - Thompson/Center

If you would like me to send you my price list and models available, email a request to clawoutfitters@gmail.com

My prices are extremely competitive and I will gladly assist with any questions you may have.

Best Regards

Claw Outfitters

Welcome to the site.I hope to have my son shooting his muzzleloader the next time on safari.What kind of powder and primers you stock or can get if wanted. Thanks Billc

Thanks Bill

I would have to say the most popular primers would be the Winchester 209 but there are alot of other options on the market. We use a product called Sanadex and have had very good results with this powder, its also a very popular product and easy to find at most gun stores.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,