AH member
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Articles
Member of
NGA, BDS
Hunted
Namibia, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe, England, Scotland, Norway, Austria
WOMEN

Two ladies are catching up with each other over coffee.

“So, how was your evening last night?”

“It was a total disaster! My husband arrived home, late and drunk, and in 4 minutes he wolfed down the dinner that had taken me all afternoon to prepare, then he took me upstairs where we had 3 minutes of hurried love before he rolled over and fell asleep 2 minutes later. What about you?”

“Oh, I had an incredible time. My husband was waiting for me when I got back home from work. He took me out for a very romantic dinner. We then walked back home, under an amazing starry sky. Once we were home, he lit up all our candles and then our foreplay lasted for an hour, after which we made love for another hour and then we chatted until late. It was wonderful...”

MEN

Meanwhile, at the pub, the husbands are comparing notes.

“So, how was your evening last night?”

“Great! Stopped for a quick couple of drinks after work, when I arrived home, the food was ready. I ate, we shagged and I fell asleep. What about you?”

“It was a total disaster! I came home early to fix the kitchen shelf. When I switched on the power drill, the fuse went out and the whole house went into darkness. I couldn't find the bloody fuse box so when my wife arrived home I took her out for dinner, which was the only thing to do to avoid her moaning at me.

Dinner was so expensive that I couldn't afford the taxi back home, so we had to walk. When we got home, the house was still in the dark, obviously, so I had to light all those fucking candles to avoid knocking everything over.

We went to bed but I was so wound up that it took me an hour to get a hard on, and another hour to come.
In the end, I was so pissed off that it took me ages to fall asleep, while she kept yapping on and on, not that I was listening to a word she said.”

:clap:Good one Gloucester !

:clap:Gloucester,

HAhahahaha !!!! LOL

Monish

:clap::clap::clap:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IsmaelMorg

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg