Masai to be resettled from their tribal lands?

Nyati

AH ambassador
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Europe
Member of
RFEC, RFETO
Hunted
Spain, Finland, RSA ( KwaZulu Natal, Limpopo, North West, Northern Cape, Free State, Mpumalanga)
Just read the news that the Tanzania government wants to resettle the Masai from their tribal lands in Loliondo, next to the Serengeti National Park.

The land is to be used as a hunting reserve for the Dubai royal family.

Could anybody confirm this ?

been in the works for years.

it would keep the herds of cattle out of the park and provide a buffer zone for game animals.

I am led to believe that there have been commercial safari ops by the Emirati OBC in that area for over 20yrs,
but what has brought greater attention to the situation is that the gov. has now increased the exclusive access
area of land to be leased....thus effecting the Maasai who have been grazing on that previously unleased area.

The company said to be involved in the purchase of this new hunting ground is supposedly owned by
Maj. Gen. Mohammed Abdulrahim al Ali, the deputy defense minister of the U.A.E.

Maasai elder, Lekakui Kanduli told CNN:

40 000 Maasai told to leave homeland as hunters move in
Posted by News Desk in Hunting, News and the News Desk post series. — 4 Comments ↓
Posted: November 19, 2014

EXTRACT FROM THE FOLLOWING THIRD PARTY SOURCE: Written by David Smith, Africa correspondent for The Guardian

Tanzania has been accused of reneging on its promise to 40 000 Maasai pastoralists by going ahead with plans to evict them and turn their ancestral land into a reserve for the royal family of Dubai to hunt big game.

Maasai-elder-in-tanzania-011.jpg

© Alamy

Activists celebrated last year when the government said it had backed down over a proposed 1 500 sq km “wildlife corridor” bordering the Serengeti National Park that would serve a commercial hunting and safari company based in the United Arab Emirates.

Now the deal appears to be back on and the Maasai have been ordered to leave their traditional lands by the end of the year. Maasai representatives will meet the prime minister, Mizengo Pinda, in Dodoma today to express their anger. They insist the sale of the land would rob them of their heritage and directly or indirectly affect the livelihoods of 80 000 people. The area is crucial for grazing livestock on which the nomadic Maasai depend.

Unlike last year, the government is offering compensation of 1 billion shillings (£369 350), not to be paid directly but to be channelled into socio-economic development projects. The Maasai have dismissed the offer.

“I feel betrayed,” said Samwel Nangiria, co-ordinator of the local Ngonett civil society group. “One billion is very little and you cannot compare that with land. It’s inherited. Their mothers and grandmothers are buried in that land. There’s nothing you can compare with it.”

Nangiria said he believes the government never truly intended to abandon the scheme in the Loliondo district but was wary of global attention. “They had to pretend they were dropping the agenda to fool the international press.”

He said it had proved difficult to contact the Ortelo Business Corporation (OBC), a luxury safari company set up by a UAE official close to the royal family. The OBC has operated in Loliondo for more than 20 years with clients reportedly including Prince Andrew.

Activists opposing the hunting reserve have been killed by police in the past two years, according to Nangiria, who says he has received threatening calls and text messages. “For me it is dangerous on a personal level. They said: ‘We discovered you are the mastermind, you want to stop the government using the land’. Another said: ‘You have decided to shorten your life. The hands of the government are too long. Put your family ahead of the Maasai.’”

Nangiria is undeterred. “I will fight for my community. I’m more energetic than I was. The Maasai would like to ask the prime minister about the promise. What happened to the promise? Was it a one-year promise or forever? Perhaps he should put the promise in writing.”

This will be the last time the Maasai settle for talks, he added, before pursuing other methods including a court injunction. They could also be an influential voting bloc in next year’s elections.

An international campaign against the hunting reserve was led last year by the online activism site Avaaz.org, whose Stop the Serengeti Sell-off petition attracted more than 1.7 million signatures and led to coordinated email and Twitter protests.

Alex Wilks, campaign director for Avaaz, said: “The Maasai stare out from every tourism poster, but Tanzania’s government wants to kick them off their land so foreign royalty can hunt elephants there. Almost two million people around the world have backed the Maasai’s call for president Jakaya Kikwete to fulfil his promise to let them stay where they’ve always lived. Treating the Maasai as the great unwanted would be a disaster for Tanzania’s reputation.”

A spokesperson for Tanzania’s natural resources and tourism ministry said : “It’s the first I’ve heard of it. I’m currently out of the office and can’t comment properly.”

That's one side of the story. What is the other side?

Had the same topic come up on social media, the following is from a gentleman that worked the area.

This remains the greatest danger of the internet - what is preached as the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is more often than not just the skewed view of one faction within a conflict. Please go and read up on this story and remain impartial so that you can find the truth for yourself. In this case the implication of the governments decision changes dramatically depending on whether you are a Masaai hugger or a greeny. The main objective here is to create a functional wildlife corridor in line with widely accepted norms. The same thing is being done elsewhere. This area has been a 4000 sqkm game control area since the 90's. The Masaai and other etnic groups who were given access rights started to over-utilise the area. If you read about the history of the area you will find that there has been a war here nearly every year. I know this because I had to evacuate my people from the area during such a war.The reason why this has become a media problem is selective and partial reporting. As all wildlife enthusiasts should know - somebody has to pay for the establishment and upkeep of any such conservation effort. Enter the hunting concession and tourism. To keep this as a vital wildlife corridor - exit the Masaai pastoralists and grazing warsAgain that is not the real story. The hunting concession was awarded to the specific company years ago. Their current clients are rich Arabs which from a conservation point of view means more money with less feet on the ground ie less ecological impact on the urgently needed wildlife corridor. If you read up on the story you will find that the government's offer was to reduce the wildlife management area and hunting concession from 4000 sqkm to 1500 sqkm and exclusively give 2500 sqkm to the Masaai. They wanted it all and more. The rich Arab family is made out to be the pigs in the story whereas they are only the people supplying the money to make this coservation effort possible. The opposition via this post is aimed at the wrong people based on half truths. We should really stop being part of the problem by supporting what appears to be the popular viewpoint at the expense of the real issue at hand.

………... The opposition via this post is aimed at the wrong people based on half truths. We should really stop being part of the problem by supporting what appears to be the popular viewpoint at the expense of the real issue at hand.

I am sure Nyati brought it up to have a discussion.
Not bringing it up at all while the one sided stories are presented does nothing to inform or educate.
Keep adding information to the discussion.

I am sure Nyati brought it up to have a discussion.
Not bringing it up at all while the one sided stories are presented does nothing to inform or educate.
Keep adding information to the discussion.

That´s right, I am not supporting any viewpoint, since I don´t have a clue as to what is really going on. Just expecting some of the members here would have more factual information.

Thanks for your contribution to the discussion, hunthardsafaris.

No offence ment to Nyati. Just quited the exact text as presented from ground level. Hope someone can shed more light on the topic.

If one wants to go a do a little digging the Green and anti hunting groups have now gathered over 2 million signatures on a petition to stop the removal of the Masai. However, the Tanzania government has given the Masai until the end of the year to be moved off the hunting /concession block. This will return the concession/block into a transition area between the Serengeti Park and it was originally intended.

The Masai were moved out of the Serengeti Park when it was formed and they were relocated at that time, however they stayed to the edges of the new park. The government let them stay in the transition area and they were to pay a yearly pasture land use fee or lease. However the Masai have not paid pasture lease to the government for over 20 years. This Masai group is the ones that have been killing lions on a ongoing basis. The last round to kill lions was with the use poison.

As mentioned the UAE have had the area on lease for over 20 years and have been providing the monetary expense for poaching patrol and pay full trophy fee for animal quota weather taken or not.

Now the number of cattle has surpassed what the land can carry. Therefore this block is being overgrazed, Plus the Masai are also moving there cattle into the Serengeti park for grazing.

While the Masai do not kill the game animals. The over grazing by the Masai cattle has resulted in moving the plains game animals out of the area. The lions prides have tried to remain in the territory and when the plains game is gone from the area the lions have killed cattle and then you have the Masai retaliation with killing of lions.

From my understanding the land was Masai for at least 200 years prior to colonization. Germany's claim on the area coincided with the last great rinderpest outbreak which killed 80%-90% of the cattle below the equator. The few Masai that were around had very few cattle left as the 1900's commenced.

Tanzania has created a number of national parks and game reserves moving the pastoralists off the land in the process. As James said the area around the park/game reserve is Masai. Over the past century their herds have grown exponentially and they have encroached into the game reserves and the national parks.

It is my understanding that they were allowed to move into the area in question when it was a vacuum but have no long term claims on the land in question. They are claiming "ancestral land" , "squatters rights" and "sympathy card".

The Masai have the best marketing/p.r./spin doctors in this game.

This is the story of Africa.....population growth. With Masai population growth, you get herd growth. (They don't butcher or sell their cattle. Cattle are their piggy bank.) In the year 2100, Tanzania is supposed to be the sixth most populous country in the world according to the UN. How will they all fit into a country the size of Texas and Oklahoma combined and just as arid? Where will the animals be then? I guess I won't be around to find out.

The Masai cattle count for this area is massive. Beyond what many would or could think.

Last year (2013) the HEAD count for the Masai cattle was estimated from 3 million to 4.5 million. And some put that number higher, this was a flying survey. That when they found the cattle herds in the park. The Masai want to follow the good grass with their cattle.

This year (2014) the anticipated head count for the Masai cattle, using a conservative estimation was nearing the 5 to 6 million mark. The Masai do not know the total number of cows in the area.

Something need to be done, and it appears that Tanzania decided to let the UAE have a long term lease and move the Masai to their tribal lands that were provided to them when they were moved to create the Serengeti park.

What has been suggested at one point was to fly helicopter gun ships over the Serengeti park and shoot all the cattle that are in the park. The Tanzania government had done this one time before, to send a message to the Masai to keep the cattle out of the park. That suggestion was held off last year so that the Masai to move their cattle herds out of the park and to the tribal areas, which they have not done. But again the tribal area does not have the carrying capacity for the additional cattle herds.

Thank you for reporting everyone! What does the tribe have to say about the lands they are to be moved to?

Serengeti. Seven lions have been killed in Ikona Wildlife Management Area (WMA) located near Park Nyingoti Village here. Preliminary reports suggest that a local pastoralist poisoned the lions after they attacked his cow on Thursday.

Game wardens from Ikorongo Reserve Forest and Grumeti Reserve found the lion carcasses on Thursday as they and the man searched for the missing cow. The chairman of the WMA, Mr Elias Chama, told reporters at the site that local pastoralists had developed a habit of sneaking their cattle into the WMA in the evenings, when all security guards have left.

“The herdsmen managed to chase away the lions before they ate the cow,” Mr Chama said, “and it seems they [herders] poisoned the meat.”

Six of the lions died instantly. Mr Chama described the incident as sabotage. “We have a pack of 16 lions from the same family which have made this WMA famous and they attract a lot of visitors,” he said. “Killing seven of them is definitely a blow to the WMA and tourism in general.”

Had they been hunted legally, the lions would have earned the WMA some Sh175 million. The impact of this incident will be far reaching as it is likely that the number of tourists--most of whom are attracted by the pride of lions--will dwindle tremendously. The wildlife numbers in the WMA is reported to be dropping fast.

The pastoralist, who is also a member of the WMA, contested the position of chairman of the community in an election held earlier in the year, but stepped down before the poll. He reportedly left the scene on a motorcycle soon after the carcasses were found. “We came here so that he could show us where the cow was killed but when we found the carcasses he rode his motorcycle and vanished,” said one of Grumet Reserve wardens.

The lions died quickly due to internal bleeding, according to local experts, suggesting that they were poisoned. Police reportedly found a hide and meat believed to be from the dead cow and a bottle of poison. Police are still searching for the herder.

Grumeti Fund director Timothy Tear said the incident will affect tourism in the entire area. He added: “This is a blow. After Ebola has affected tourism in many areas, we expected that our wildlife would draw some tourists. Killing animals that attract large numbers of tourists will affect the sector further.”

Not good for the lions. A lot going on both sides. Compromise is a hard place to get to.

Slightly off topic but at the same time relevant. With reference to the Dubai royal family, I have no comment on that. We have family friends that work for African Parks and have managed the Ngorongoro Crater, many parks in Kenya and are now fighting the battle against the slaughter of elephants in Chad. My point behind this, is they are extremely well connected on BOTH sides, often having to find a balance between tribes and the development of lodges, hunting areas, concessions etc... They recently sent us an email which is a reply from someone, a director of a lodge in Kenya I believe, that has been receiving alot of bad press with regards to the removal of Masai from certain areas. Its a bit long but makes for interesting reading. Please see below his response: (This is by no means my personal views or beliefs)

"Hi Everyone,
I am sure that everyone knows by know about what happened at Ndarakwai last friday. What hurts me the most is the negative comments i keep hearing and reading. This is one that annoys me a lot and i want to share his comments and my response with everyone. It would be great it people could read it all they way through to get the full story.

---- "You were not supposed to give these lands to foreigners and denying rights to Masai People. It has been their land for years. What Tanzania failed to do is to grant these prime lands to outsiders for investment without discussing with the locals. No one in Europe or USA give their prime investment lands to someone not native or citizens. They know damn well how much a stake that is. The Masai could have given the rights to build and operate those safaris for their benefit. I dont blame these Masai People I blame the government officials to fail to recognize the injusticeness to the Masai people. They should also stop using Masai for advitisement for free.
They came in the name of invironment, paid nothing and making a hell of money which does not benefit the Masai or Tanzanians. Our leaders have been manipulated knowingly they cant think out of the box. Tanzania and many other African Countries have become resources for money for developed countries. These contracts and land leasing must be reviewed. Colonies coming back where they left and exploiting people using Government lazzy thinkers and lazzy planners."----

Hi Bodi,

I am actually a director of the lodge that got burnt down in West Kili. There are a few things you need to know first, before being able to comment on such a sensitive topic. I will go through your post…

"It has been their land for years"
This is untrue, there are over 120 different tribes in Tanzania, (you seem to only know about one, the Maasai) and this was never maasai land, I really don't know how you can make that comment….

"What Tanzania failed to do is to grant these prime lands to outsiders for investment without discussing with the locals"
Again, i don't see how you can say this because before even thinking about getting the land in 1995 we did exactly that - go to every single village and community around us and explained to them our intentions. Also… this is not "prime land". West Kilimanjaro has a rain shadow effect from its position around Mount Kilimanjaro. Out of any other area around the mountain, it gets the least amount of rainfall. This is an area that was unfit for agriculture or cattle, which made us think that the land could be conserved to sustainably maintain wildlife populations.

"They came in the name of invironment, paid nothing and making a hell of money"
This is a biggie.. please read all…. Our intention at Ndarakwai was to create "self sustaining conservation". This, is in its most basic terms, is conservation that does not rely on donations. If you were to walk on Ndarakwai in 1995, you would not see one single animal. In 18 years of conservation we have completely restored the habitat and brought back over 65 mammal species and over 300 bird species. We built the lodge as a way for us to maintain this conservation (I believe this is crucial because the lodge can then finance the conservation, while promoting Tanzania and helping communities). With everyone working in the lodge coming from all of the direct communities around us, we were able to start helping a wider group of people. As things grew, we realised that we were able to continue our community work. In 2006 we started supporting the O-Vet Primary school. We started supplying meals every day for 150 children. By 2014, the school has over 400 children (which are all being fed from the proceeds of the lodge we built, a lot of which are Maasai children) and the school has gone from unranked in the district to #1, and to #4 in the entire Kilimanjaro region. We have also re built parts of the school, and built a complete kitchen. We have also started building a dormitory for Tinga Tinga secondary school so children didn't have to walk kilometres a day to get to and from school. (A project that is now stopped due to the lodge being burnt down). These are a number of things that we do, among a whole list. Others include creating local business like fish farming and supplying bee hives for honey harvesting. When one project is on its feet and running well, we start another.

"Which does not benefit the Maasai or Tanzanians"
We employ people from over 15 different tribes at Ndarakwai, and we have many employees who have been with us for over 15 years. Your comment is strange because we protect the Tanzanian land…. protect the Tanzanian wildlife, employ the Tanzanian people (including maasai), pay taxes to the government, work on community projects, so i don't know how you can say it doesn't benefit Maasai or Tanzanians…

Now…. finally back to the "Maasai mob who torched our camp". There are rumours going around that they burnt it down because we were adding to our conservation area. This is simply not true. Not only is the border of our land also the border of our district, but it is also the border between Kilimanjaro and Arusha Region. We have never ever tried to expand our property. The truth of the mater is this……

Maasai entered our conservation area in force so they are able to graze their cattle. Why? because we have done such a good job in land conservation that the grass has completely returned and they want it all.

On the other side of things, why are their no other areas for the Maasai to graze other then our property??? It is because all of the land around us, for over 50 kms in every direction of us has been completely overgrazed. Our property is 11,000, but the land around us is over 300,000 acres. If all of the grass is gone in the 300,000 acres around us, how long will it take to completely finish the grass we spent so long trying to conserve for wildlife populations? And after they do finish our grass… where will they go? another property? a village? where does it end? To add on, why are they completely over grazing hundreds of thousands of acres? why are they not growing trees, what are they doing to help the environment or Tanzania???

I employ over 75 people which directly benefits the community around us. We buy all our local produce from farmers around us, eggs, pork, milk as well. We support over 400 children in a school (for over 8 years), and more and more businesses have opened in Siha District because of us. You say i come in and make a lot of money…. i invite you to come to my house and see what "luxury" i live in, i really do. I am so sick of the truth not getting out, and people forgetting that there are over 120 other tribes who need help in this country, not just Maasai. I was born and raised in Tanzania, I do apologise for being born white, otherwise I might actually have been taken seriously in this country of mine.

I am sorry if this post is controversial, but i can't stand that Maasai keep turning their land into deserts and feel it is ok to ruin something that someone else has worked so hard to build. I do not know why the world holds them on such high pedestals, while criticising people who are actively working on helping this country."

Slightly off topic but at the same time relevant. With reference to the Dubai royal family, I have no comment on that. We have family friends that work for African Parks and have managed the Ngorongoro Crater, many parks in Kenya and are now fighting the battle against the slaughter of elephants in Chad. My point behind this, is they are extremely well connected on BOTH sides, often having to find a balance between tribes and the development of lodges, hunting areas, concessions etc... They recently sent us an email which is a reply from someone, a director of a lodge in Kenya I believe, that has been receiving alot of bad press with regards to the removal of Masai from certain areas. Its a bit long but makes for interesting reading. Please see below his response: (This is by no means my personal views or beliefs)

"Hi Everyone,
I am sure that everyone knows by know about what happened at Ndarakwai last friday. What hurts me the most is the negative comments i keep hearing and reading. This is one that annoys me a lot and i want to share his comments and my response with everyone. It would be great it people could read it all they way through to get the full story.

---- "You were not supposed to give these lands to foreigners and denying rights to Masai People. It has been their land for years. What Tanzania failed to do is to grant these prime lands to outsiders for investment without discussing with the locals. No one in Europe or USA give their prime investment lands to someone not native or citizens. They know damn well how much a stake that is. The Masai could have given the rights to build and operate those safaris for their benefit. I dont blame these Masai People I blame the government officials to fail to recognize the injusticeness to the Masai people. They should also stop using Masai for advitisement for free.
They came in the name of invironment, paid nothing and making a hell of money which does not benefit the Masai or Tanzanians. Our leaders have been manipulated knowingly they cant think out of the box. Tanzania and many other African Countries have become resources for money for developed countries. These contracts and land leasing must be reviewed. Colonies coming back where they left and exploiting people using Government lazzy thinkers and lazzy planners."----

Hi Bodi,

I am actually a director of the lodge that got burnt down in West Kili. There are a few things you need to know first, before being able to comment on such a sensitive topic. I will go through your post…

"It has been their land for years"
This is untrue, there are over 120 different tribes in Tanzania, (you seem to only know about one, the Maasai) and this was never maasai land, I really don't know how you can make that comment….

"What Tanzania failed to do is to grant these prime lands to outsiders for investment without discussing with the locals"
Again, i don't see how you can say this because before even thinking about getting the land in 1995 we did exactly that - go to every single village and community around us and explained to them our intentions. Also… this is not "prime land". West Kilimanjaro has a rain shadow effect from its position around Mount Kilimanjaro. Out of any other area around the mountain, it gets the least amount of rainfall. This is an area that was unfit for agriculture or cattle, which made us think that the land could be conserved to sustainably maintain wildlife populations.

"They came in the name of invironment, paid nothing and making a hell of money"
This is a biggie.. please read all…. Our intention at Ndarakwai was to create "self sustaining conservation". This, is in its most basic terms, is conservation that does not rely on donations. If you were to walk on Ndarakwai in 1995, you would not see one single animal. In 18 years of conservation we have completely restored the habitat and brought back over 65 mammal species and over 300 bird species. We built the lodge as a way for us to maintain this conservation (I believe this is crucial because the lodge can then finance the conservation, while promoting Tanzania and helping communities). With everyone working in the lodge coming from all of the direct communities around us, we were able to start helping a wider group of people. As things grew, we realised that we were able to continue our community work. In 2006 we started supporting the O-Vet Primary school. We started supplying meals every day for 150 children. By 2014, the school has over 400 children (which are all being fed from the proceeds of the lodge we built, a lot of which are Maasai children) and the school has gone from unranked in the district to #1, and to #4 in the entire Kilimanjaro region. We have also re built parts of the school, and built a complete kitchen. We have also started building a dormitory for Tinga Tinga secondary school so children didn't have to walk kilometres a day to get to and from school. (A project that is now stopped due to the lodge being burnt down). These are a number of things that we do, among a whole list. Others include creating local business like fish farming and supplying bee hives for honey harvesting. When one project is on its feet and running well, we start another.

"Which does not benefit the Maasai or Tanzanians"
We employ people from over 15 different tribes at Ndarakwai, and we have many employees who have been with us for over 15 years. Your comment is strange because we protect the Tanzanian land…. protect the Tanzanian wildlife, employ the Tanzanian people (including maasai), pay taxes to the government, work on community projects, so i don't know how you can say it doesn't benefit Maasai or Tanzanians…

Now…. finally back to the "Maasai mob who torched our camp". There are rumours going around that they burnt it down because we were adding to our conservation area. This is simply not true. Not only is the border of our land also the border of our district, but it is also the border between Kilimanjaro and Arusha Region. We have never ever tried to expand our property. The truth of the mater is this……

Maasai entered our conservation area in force so they are able to graze their cattle. Why? because we have done such a good job in land conservation that the grass has completely returned and they want it all.

On the other side of things, why are their no other areas for the Maasai to graze other then our property??? It is because all of the land around us, for over 50 kms in every direction of us has been completely overgrazed. Our property is 11,000, but the land around us is over 300,000 acres. If all of the grass is gone in the 300,000 acres around us, how long will it take to completely finish the grass we spent so long trying to conserve for wildlife populations? And after they do finish our grass… where will they go? another property? a village? where does it end? To add on, why are they completely over grazing hundreds of thousands of acres? why are they not growing trees, what are they doing to help the environment or Tanzania???

I employ over 75 people which directly benefits the community around us. We buy all our local produce from farmers around us, eggs, pork, milk as well. We support over 400 children in a school (for over 8 years), and more and more businesses have opened in Siha District because of us. You say i come in and make a lot of money…. i invite you to come to my house and see what "luxury" i live in, i really do. I am so sick of the truth not getting out, and people forgetting that there are over 120 other tribes who need help in this country, not just Maasai. I was born and raised in Tanzania, I do apologise for being born white, otherwise I might actually have been taken seriously in this country of mine.

I am sorry if this post is controversial, but i can't stand that Maasai keep turning their land into deserts and feel it is ok to ruin something that someone else has worked so hard to build. I do not know why the world holds them on such high pedestals, while criticising people who are actively working on helping this country."

Nice info Sable,

The Masai have the best publicists regarding this issue.

The Masai will not reduce their herds. They want the herd to grow. Their wealth is measured in the number of their cattle. They would rather have a two malnourished cows weighing 350 pounds than a good healthy one weighing 800. Since they won't manage the numbers in the herd, the herd will keep growing until there is a mass die off. When their land is completely stripped of feed they look to other places to graze. It doesn't matter if it is others land or not. They have to keep their cattle alive. Only until they manage the size of their herd to match the size of their land will the problem be solved. This is not their mindset. A mass die off is possibly the only way the situation will be solved. That may give a reprieve for 10+ years when the problem will be faced again.

All the best.

Good info, you ravage an area then get your media machine to point the fingers at the other guys so you can have his too, all while playing the good guy. I'd say education would be the answer, but not sure that would help either. Lots of sides to this, but still no compromise.

See the news today indicates that the Masaai will not be forced to leave the area. 2 Million uninformed international votes and the government caved in, dont think its going to be the end of the story,in Africa it seldom is.

International, how do they know what is going on. How about we internationals turn our eyes north to the horror that is inflicted upon poor villagers. They don't dress up in cool "Native" dress is the only answer I can see.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LeilaLemie

Latest profile posts

thriller wrote on Bronkatowski1's profile.
Until this guy posts something on pay it forward free I would avoid him at all costs.
sgtsabai wrote on Buck51's profile.
If it hasn't sold by next week I might be interested. Stock would have to be changed along with some other items. I'm already having a 416 Rigby built so money is a tad bit tight.
The35Whelen wrote on MedRiver's profile.
Hey pal! I'll take all the .375 bullets if they're available.
Thanks!

Cody R. Sieber
@DERIAN KOEKEMOER SAFARIS is proud to say that we are members of PHASA.
WhatsApp Image 2024-03-09 at 08.11.01_9d17b32f.jpg