Member of
ZPHGA,SOAZ,SCI, ZTA
Hunted
Most countries
martin-pieters-safaris.jpg

Martin Pieters Safaris

Zimbabwe

2015 newsletter # 2

As we head into winter (yes, we do have a few cold days on this awesome continent), we find ourselves again 100 % on leopard and lion, with 6 big toms in the salt. It has been another wonderful few months for us at Martin Pieters Safaris having made memories with our hunting clients from the USA to Europe.

MORISETTE LEOPARD.jpg

Two good elephant were taken in April and May in both our Zambezi Valley concession, the Omay and in our Matetsi block, both hunters were from Europe and are returning next year to test their skills on one of our buffalo packages.

We continue to take excellent sable, which is testament to good game management in our areas. Below is one of our hunters with an old bull from our Matetsi block.

Photos on www.martinpieterssfaris.com / 2015 gallery

CHEBENENKO SABLE.JPG

We took this excellent lion at the beginning of a 21 day safari after pre baiting for 5 days. Needless to say our long tome friend and client Andre was ecstatic with his trophy and will be returning in 2016 with his group for a full bag Zambian safari.

CHEBENENKO LION.JPG

After taking elephant, leopard and a variety of plains game, this great hippo bull was hunted and we have another happy hunter. The Omay continues to produce world class hippo and crocodile and we are fortunate enough to be hunting on one of the largest man made lakes in the world, lake Kariba, which is arguably one of the top destinations for these two species in Africa today.

MORISETTE HIPPO.jpg

We are extremely busy from June through September, so look out for our 3rd newsletter for 2015 as we bring you more news from all corners of Zimbabwe

FISENKO CROC.jpg

Happy clients with an old croc from the Sibilobilo river, in the Omay and a beautiful hyena from our Matetsi block.

Both animals were hunted ‘ walk and stalk ‘ and good times were had by all involved.

ELEPHANT MORISETTE.jpg

"When you have shot one bird flying, you have shot all birds flying. They are all different and they fly in different ways but the sensation is the same and the last one is as good as the first."
Ernest Hemingway (1899-1961)

Hunt hard…. stay safe

From your Martin Pieters safaris team.

Last edited by a moderator:
Really great trophies, quality outfitters always come through at the end of the day.

Great trophies Martin...

nice leopard and Lion.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadwickTo

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross