markd

Mark D

Reaction score
Returning for my 7th african trip.
I'm interest both the Serval and Caracal cats.
Is there any one place that you can find both these cretters at the sane time?
Thanks....Mark

Mark D

Welcome to AH.

Getting both the small cats on the same safari will be difficult...however not impossible.

I would suggest that you look where you are able to go night hunting to find these trophy's.

Getting both the small cats on the same safari will be difficult...however not impossible.

I would suggest that you look where you are able to go night hunting to find these trophy's.

+1 on that...

Welcome to AH Mark D!

Welcome to AH Mark.

Northern Kwa-Zulu Natal, Mpumalanga, Eastern Limpopo. Talk to Chris Troskie (CT safaris) he has a guy who does predator control in KZN and calls at night. Both are tough but the Serval is the most difficult and usually considered more of a bonus on a Caracal hunt.

Welcome Mark.
You are going back to chase Two cats?
That is a dedicated hunt.

Good luck getting that little spotted one.

Welcome to AH Mark! Good luck on that cat hunt there a bugger to get I seen an African Wildcat on my last trip but it made it to the brush before I could get the scope on it.

Will ne a tuff one, but one never knows what might cross your path!! Good luck!!

Welcome to AH, Mark! Good luck on your quest. A serval and caracal hunt would be pretty intriguing!

Welcome to the forum, and good luck with your hunt !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisa56S81

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.