Reaction score
Media
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Namibia
caution-sign.jpg

GRAPHIC CONTENT BELOW

Man Eating Crocodile... Hunted Crocodile in Africa with a gruesome surprise inside.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Check out the stomach contents of the Croc. Crocodiles consume more humans than any other animal on earth...
watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

caution-sign.jpg

GRAPHIC CONTENT ABOVE

Last edited by a moderator:
Croc

Where did you get that croc? We had a similar experience in 1999 down on the Kilombero in Tanzania. Nothing as horrific, but evidence of man-eating. How did it measure?

It's really shocking, I imagine how bad it had to happen to this man and I am horrified.

Oscar.

info

This is a very common case and is very normal. Most of time's the police don't even know who the dead person is or they don't getting any missing reports either .... I believe there are thousands of such stories... I have heard of many such cases by PH's ..

That is a big lizard! That is one thing about crocs, they are not discriminating.................everything (everyone) is on the menu.

WOW

All I can say is it must have sucked to be him!

I HEAR that part of the reason they kill so many people is the mind set of the natives. One will take a girl doing the family laundry off a rock and her sister will go back to the same rock to do it the next day.

Well that didnt go to well with my breakfast.

Beautiful patterns on that big boy.
Karamojo bill, from everything i have read and heard you are correct.

Heavy photos. nice croc!!!

Those pictures do not bother me much as I have become rather desensitized over the years to that sort of thing, but it will sure make me pay attention when venturing near the waters edge. Those babies are fast and come out of the water like a bullet.

I wouldn't want my wife to have to wait for years to get the estate settled because they didn't have a carcass to ship home.

This picture of my wife and me was taken in the Luwege River in the Selous.
We did see crocs at night. :eek:

Wading.jpg

Attachments

• Wading.jpg
    Wading.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 718
Mike... very brave... :D

hunting-croc.jpg
crocodile-hunting.jpg

Mike, here is my version of your relaxing vacation picture... just having a little fun ;).

watermark.php

Now that is funny.

Good work Jerome... Brave bathing Mike - the Luwegu definitely has crocs in it - big ones! You and the Mrs are surely adrenalin prone : ) A very good buff you got in the Selous Mike - well done.

I have seen childrens parts on the bank where the croc spun and the lungs and stuff flew out of the child..Not a pretty sight...

I have also eaten a lot of croc, and its good table fair but I always wonder who he ate before I ate him...Its a bit bothersome I suppose, but I seem to get by it.

I saw the hunt report for those pictures at the top of this thread! This happened a couple yrs ago, and the boy that you see in pieces was the 18 yr old son of the head tracker on the safari, where the croc was taken.
It seems the boy was not enamored by working with his father, and when he came up missing, they simply thought the kid had hualed for home till they took this croc a couple days later, and sliced him open! :eek:

This is horrific! What was the size of this Croc? A real massive being it must be, what caliber got him?

Monish

Croc Attack

Croc Attack

From a few years back... A man is hospitalized in Charleston, South Carolina, after an alligator bit off one of his arms at a Lake Moultrie recreation area. Bill Hedden, 59, is being treated at the Medical University of South Carolina hospital. Hedden was snorkeling in a Lake Moultrie recreation area when the gator attacked him. Hedden stumbled into a party of picnickers with his arm missing and blood gushing from his wound. Five nurses were among those at the gathering and put ice on his wound and kept him awake until paramedics could arrive. Bill Salisbury with the Berkeley County Rescue Squad said Hedden's arm was retrieved from the belly of the alligator Sunday after wildlife officers shot it. The arm was taken to the hospital and doctors were studying whether it could be reattached. The alligator was nearly 12 feet long and weighed about 550 pounds. Alligators are indigenous to South Carolina and are found in lakes, swamps, and slow-moving streams. Although they are generally found in freshwater, alligators sometimes venture into brackish salt water.

caution-sign.jpg

GRAPHIC CONTENT BELOW

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

caution-sign.jpg

GRAPHIC CONTENT ABOVE

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marinaabu

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.