Mammoth Hunting Available 2115

Are there any Cull hunts Available??

It was actually climate change that caused the extinction Buff. Likely due to all of the unregulated industrial activity at the time. Thank heaven s for government and regulators. That won't happen again.

Damned Neanderthals and their cave fires!

Ok so what's the cost for the time machine ride to get back to do this? Can we bring our trophies back with us? What are the trophy fees? You can't put a hunt like this on AH without all of the pertinent data. Bruce

Need to get Robert SSI on this ASAP!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm concerned about the paperwork he Obama and his friends will require to do the hunt. Bet there is some special hoop to jump through for time travel gun export permits.

For crying out loud, I can't believe I'm waking up on this Saturday morning to find I'm surrounded by a bunch of Nancy's, let's get serious here and go for a Tyrannosaurus Rex!

I'm with you Phil.... I can't believe I even clicked on this silly little plains game thread. And the only predator question is about one of the little cats??? Geez.....

I'm going over to the DG thread now.

http://www.africahunting.com/thread...-down-t-rex-and-other-extinct-reptiles.18259/

I'm concerned about the paperwork he Obama and his friends will require to do the hunt. Bet there is some special hoop to jump through for time travel gun export permits.

I've heard the paperwork is tough to fill out for these hunts. Not easy to chisel the stone tablet in triplicate without making a mistake....

How about a package deal with Mammoth, Sabre Tooth Tiger, and Giant Short Face Bear? Will Wooly Rhino be available for a trophy fee?

Just had the chance to set down for an hour. I needed a grin. Thanks.

By the way, I will be happy to hold all deposits for these hunts. Just make the checks out to the Wheels Trust Company. Feel free to pm me for mailing details. :D

Just had the chance to set down for an hour. I needed a grin. Thanks.

By the way, I will be happy to hold all deposits for these hunts. Just make the checks out to the Wheels Trust Company. Feel free to pm me for mailing details. :D
I can see the logo now . . .

Wheels up in 2115 . . .

I can see the logo now . . .

upload_2015-4-25_18-0-25.jpeg

"In Wheels We Trust"

I can help with the import of these animals ....
The permits will be written on stone......

I've heard the paperwork is tough to fill out for these hunts. Not easy to chisel the stone tablet in triplicate without making a mistake....

I can help with the import of these animals ....
The permits will be written on stone......

See, I was right!!!

Everyone better hire Robert for this hunt...

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you know if there will be a Fellow Deer on quota? My friends great,great,great,great,great,great ( you get the picture) grandfather took this one and I would really like one for my collection.
FB_IMG_1428939679056.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MUABritney

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross