Mabula Pro Safaris in less than 10 days!!

wswat

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, Dallas SCI, NWTF
Hunted
USA,CANADA, South Africa, New Zealand, Namibia
Almost time for my first trip to South Africa. I'm going to try to take a Nyala and a Kudu with my bow so might be tough. Also looking at a Black Wildebeast, Impala, Spring Buck and a Bush buck.

Time cann't go fast enough!!

Hi wswat~ Best of luck to you on your safari! Will be anxious to see some photos and hear a report on your return.

Safe Travels!

As time approaches it just gets painfully slow! Wishing you the best time ever on your first hunt in Africa and I hope that you come back completely hooked. I also look forward to hearing about it when you return.

You will have more fun than you think....

the time will fly by and you will recheck all your bags to make sure you have not forgot anything...

keep us in mind when you return for your safari report...with some pictures...

shoot well...

Best of luck to you on your journey!

Wish you the best of luck, have fun and bring back lots of pics.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelitaAu

Latest profile posts

Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Jackal hunt on triggercam,