LOUISIANA ALLIGATOR HUNT ADVENTURE

Discussion in 'GREAT DEALS on Hunts Worldwide' started by dcavaretta, Jun 30, 2012.

1. dcavaretta

dcavaretta AH Senior Member

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NAHC, NRA
    Hunted:
    Gulf Coast western US , United Kingdom Mexico,
    I HAVE ONE AVAILABLE TAG LEFT FOR OUR UPCOMING SEPTEMBER SEASON, THIS IS A THREE DAY THREE NIGHT HUNT WITH ALL
    LODGING, FOOD, GUIDES, PROCESSING OF ALLIGATOR AND FISHING. LICENSE ARE PURCHASED UPON ARRIVAL. OUR HUNTS FOR
    THE AMERICAN ALLIGATOR HAS BEEN CALLED ONE OF THE LAST REMAINING ADVENTURES IN NORTH AMERICA, WE HUNT FROM BOATS
    AND/OR STILL HUNT AND STALK OUR PRIVATE LAKES AND MARSHLANDS. WE AVERAGED ELEVEN FEET LAST YEAR WITH 100% SUCCESS
    ON GATORS, THIS HUNT HAS BEEN REDUCED FROM 3,500.00 TO 2,500.00US DUE TO ILLNESS OF OUR CLIENT.
    ALLIGATOR IS UP CLOSE AND FAST ACTION HUNTING, SHOTS CAN BE VERY DIFFICULT WHEN SHOOTING OVER OPEN WATER, WE USE
    A COMBINATION OF BAITING AND STALKING FOR BIG BULL GATORS. HUNTERS CAN FLY EITHER INTO NEW ORLEANS INTERNATIONAL
    OR BATON ROUGE REGIONAL WHERE WE WILL PICK YOU UP FOR NO CHARGE, PLEASE CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED.
    WORL-WIDE REFERENCES
    DAVID C.
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014
  2. Bobpuckett

Bobpuckett GOLD SUPPORTER AH Legend

My Photos:
    Member of:
    NAHC Life Member, NRA Life Member,SCI, Buckmasters
    Hunted:
    USA(from Coast to Coast and Alaska), Germany, South Africa, Canada
    Sounds like a good deal David what are your taxidermy rates from a tanned hide to a full mount. Bob