Looking to buy double riffle

Matt, have you heard back from Butch on your rifle yet? Just curious.

not yet, but hes recovering from a recent back surgery so i dont expect him to be fast about it.

-matt

I talked to his secretary yesterday, she said he's back and doing fine. I called and was going to ask him a few questions about mine. I called today during their few hours of operating time and got no answer.

Not to hijack, but can someone explain exactly how the hinged trigger works?

It's pretty simple actually as it implys it has a hing on the front trigger so when you press on the back side of it. It folds forward so when you shoot your second barrel back trigger and the recoil hits and moves the rifle back agains you your finger tends to catch the front trigger if it is hinged it simply tilts forward and no harm done if it is not its like a sharp object against your finger or knuckle if you slip. If you get a chance to pick up and handle a few doubles just press forward on the front trigger and see if it gives most guns it's not enough recoil to bother but once you get up to a 470 or more it does come into play.

Thanks!

I had it figured out in principal, but fully understand now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jhonmark007

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg