Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
Hello all,

I’m heading over to South Africa in 2011 and I need two or three more archers to go with me. The daily rates will decrease the more people we get to go along! I have hunted with this outfitter before (Spiral Horn Safaris) and can’t speak highly enough of Louis Van Bergen and his operation. I am currently booked for the end of July but am strongly considering a May date if that is better for people.

The hunt will be SPOT AND STALK, some blind hunting, and possibility of a treestand if you want. The hunt will be tailored to what you want. This is not your typical sit at a waterhole all day, everyday hunt. It can be if you want, but if you want to get out and test your stalking skills that is encouraged. The area hunted is BOW ONLY so that makes for a much more fun and exciting hunt. This will be my second trip with this outfitter and he truly caters to bowhunters needs.

I shoot a stickbow and a compound so I can get along with guys in either camp. I’m just looking for someone (or more than one) who want to go to Africa and bowhunt but would like to go with someone who has gone before.

Daily rates for us are: $250 a day

Trophy fees can be seen at: Spiral Horn Safaris

The outfitter has told me that there might be the possibility of adding a few cull animals to our hunt. He really wants bowhunters to take care of some of these animals! Please feel free to email or call me with any questions or if you are interested in hunting South Africa in 2011! If we pay a deposit before the end of 2010, we secure this years pricing.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Walkerph

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you