AH legend
Reaction score
Deals & offers
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Hunted
united state- Co Nm Mt Wy Pa , canada ,mexico ,south africa- Northwest, Limpopo, freestste.Northern cape,East cape, namibia
I am not sure if these animals can all be hunted at the same place and free range.Most of the packages I see do not have all these animals so I guess I need someone who could do a package.I have found some will let my son hunt for just trophy fees and others want full fees.I will list the animals I would like two of first 0ne for each of use.I am not looking for world records just good solid trophy class animals.I may only get there once so looking to get the animals I have always wanted.2each kuda,gemsbuck,impala,warthogs.then one each bushbuck, nyala,waterbuck,blue wildebeast,blesbuck,bushpig,zebra.Would like to bow and rifle hunt.I am looking for total cost from airport pick up in africa to return to airport.I would guess we would need 10 to 12 days hunting for all of this.I do not need wine and cocktails just food and hunting.Would like a outside tent type camp with just some good food and great hunting.My son will be 13 when i hope to go.Would need to be when he is off school so like anytime from mid june to end of aug school start back up around sept6.I know this is a tall order as I am looking for alot of animals.This maybe a once and a lifetime trip so that is why I am looking for a one time dream hunt.If I get back then great but want to cover all the bases.Thanks for any help you can give me.

welcome, it looks like you are going to have a great hunt. your son and you will have the time of your lives. the outfitters here will take great care of you and your son. from airport pick up to airport drop off you will be well taken care of. no worries. i will take my nephew one day. an african first time hunt can be intimidating, but dont worry, you will have a lifetime experience. we look forward to hearing of your adventure.

Hello Billc,

I was curious is your heart set on the Cape Bushbuck or the Limpopo Bushbuck ? Or doesn't it matter ?

Thanks for all the help so far from everyone.These site seems to be the right place to find what I am looking for. Owenowen I am not sure what the difference are so not sure.

I am not sure if these animals can all be hunted at the same place and free range.

They most certainly can. PM sent

Regards

Hi Billc

To be perfectly honest here you would not have to travel to different provinces to harvest these species but I would certainly recommend it, this will add days to your hunt but you will also see more and experience hunting each animal in its native habitat.

I realize that there would be some big costs involved in travelling to two provinces but it would provide you with a great experience that being said.

I think Natal might be the best place for this hunt, nayal and bushbuck should not be a problem there and you can certainly hunt all the rest of the animals there as well.

Limpopo might be a good second option kudu and blue wildebeest might be a better hunt the vegetation is nice and thick in some parts and should provide for a thrilling hunt on foot.

I hope this helps all the best of luck to you and your son!

Best Regards
Louis van Bergen

Thanks for all the help so far from everyone.These site seems to be the right place to find what I am looking for. Owenowen I am not sure what the difference are so not sure.

Hi Billc,

Im sure Chris would explain it to you well in his PM. Bushbuck are really spectacular animals , however if i must put the cape and limpopo rams in order i would say the cape is my num 1 choice personally ...

cheers owen

Billc,
Welcome to AH, there is a vast amount of experience and knowledge here, I am sure any of the PH's that have already sent you PM's could assist. Scott

Free range I think would be difficult especially with your time but behind fence on large tracks of land it can be done between two concessiona that we have. One is a bow only and the other bow or rifle but between the two you will have all the species you have listed.

Margie you have to read those dates.
Search out BillC
Bill won a hunt with his son and was over bugging Jacques earlier this year.
Not sure if he is going back in 12 though. Maybe....

Dear Sir
I send you a message. Do not hesitate to indicate where we could be of any assistance during the planning process.
Namibian greetings from Africa.

Dear Bill:

Ed here from EAI Outdoors. I have sent you a private message.

ED

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
18whlsrolin

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross