Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI, DCS, PHASA, SA Hunters, Xtreem Archery, Rowland Ward, WRSA
Hunted
South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe
Hey Guys

Professional Hunting Safari Company is busy building a new Lodge and we are looking for some great naming suggestions from you all.

So far we are kind of leaning towards "Nyati Bush Camp" which translates to "Buffalo Bush Camp".

Any and all suggestions welcome...

Adriaan, where is going to be located?
Got some pictures of the locality, the lodge, the plan?

Bush Camp or Lodge?
Might find it odd to be calling something a bush camp that is a five star lodge and visa versa.

Will be situated in the Limpopo Province of South Africa. I will get a great pic of what it will look like and post them as soon as I can with the view from the deck. I am heading out on Saturday morning so should be able to get some great pics.

Its more of a lodge than a bush camp. 5 Chalets that have a double bed, en-suite bathrooms in each; with a lovely dining / lounge area in the between the five chalets. The lapa will be in-front on the main entertainment area.

"Nyati Lodge" is also on the cards...

Have a quick look on the internet and see just how many times that name is being used for a lodge. Quite a few.

Look forward to seeing the pictures the new place.

Make it a contest. The first person to spend $xx,xxx gets to name it....within reason.

:A Camping:
Brickburn's Bang Bang Bunkhouse might not make the cut.....but then again, it does have a ring to it.:A Banana:

Look forward to seeing the photos and hearing the new name.

All the best.

Make it a contest. The first person to spend $xx,xxx gets to name it....within reason.

Brickburn's Bang Bang Bunkhouse might not make the cut.....but then again, it does have a ring to it.:A Banana:

All the best.
That's funny right there!

I like Bang Bang! But I'm sure something to do with buffalo would be better

All the best.

Sounds like I can gets Spikes assistance with the pole and we can set it up as the BRICKBURN'S BOOM BOOM ROOM.

images.jpeg

Oh, that was in Laos or was it Vietnam? :A Shades:

All the best.

Sounds a bit too similar to the Mustang Ranch

Have a quick look on the internet and see just how many times that name is being used for a lodge. Quite a few.

Look forward to seeing the pictures the new place.
Brickburn has it right... We need pictures and more info... What species do you have? How big is the area? Local flora, etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ingwe safari camp or lodge. Or Mzuri bush camp/ lodge.

Hahaha Guys... love it :)

Will post early next week...

After seeing your web page I now understand why you are using Bushcamp.
That is the theme. Fair enough.

(Been in both Mvubu , Nkwazi)

So, iNyati will work in the theme you already have going.

Nyati sound nice :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg